Profit by SearchIndian SEO firm used Smear Campaign to extort

C

My company received a smear campaign threat from Profit by Search (the outsourced Indian SEO firm) after we decided to cancel our contract with them. They were not performing as they indicated they would. The only thing they did was provide us with 10 forum/blog spam links a day and charged us for 176 hours of work per month. our server audit trail even indicated they had logged into our server only 5 times that month. Yet they billed us for 176 hours. Really?

So, I was pro-active and submitted a complaint on [redacted] before they could documenting those threats.

/link removed/

NOW They get mad and Now they started spamming me 2 weeks later and have spammed me right here in complaints Board.com

See:

What should I do?

• De
    Denis S May 26, 2016

This seems like a normal practice for this company that they use often and also happened to us. The company is profitbysearch or ONS Interactive Solution, I will be posting a full report on their work ethics, work skills and others as a separate report, just wanted to do a research if it was an isolated incident with us or happened before and as I see it did.

• Ri
    RICHARD BONCLAIRE Dec 18, 2012

We have a similar problem with this company Profit by Search, they charged us a monthly fee of $1000.00 for SEO service (for 12 month) and the results were a disaster. They stole our money and when we complaint they start threaten us to make a defaming campaign about our company if we made any complaint. They are a FRAUDULENT company base in India and they use to ripoff US companies. DO NOT TRUST THEM... THEY WILL STILL YOUR MONEY!!!