PriveCo.comWill not get a refund

E

I ordered some gel from PriveCo.com because I couldn’t find any that wasn’t about to expire soon.

I specifically told them not to send me anything unless it was good for at least a year. they sent me gel that would expire in 2 months.

I returned it and asked for a refund. Many emails later (including one where I asked for a phone number where I could reach them and got no reply), I I finally found their number called customer service and he HUNG UP in the middle of my complaint. So this company took my money, did not send me what I asked for and was rude.

PriveCo Inc.