Pride Management GroupJob Scam

C

Job scam been under other names, just search for their phone number. Amanda Dubinsky is the Human Resource Manager and the person who contacts you via email and phone. Beware.

• Ti
    tipepperspray Jun 21, 2011

The listing claims to have listing for a Job however someone did say that they work for the company. What does the company do that appears to be a scam? That was not really clear.

• Co
    collegestudent123 Jun 08, 2011

don't be fool by her. Amanda Dubinsky appears to have changed her name now to Amanda LaCatena. This company is a scam. You can also go to G.I. MARKETING INC — SCAM
    they have more comments there, the same company just with different names trying to scam people. don't bother wasting your time interviewing with them

• Fc
    Fcb09 Jun 08, 2011

Just got a call from an Amanda LaCatena from Pride Management looking to have me come interview. Could this be the same lady? Should I not waste my time? Any responses would be appreciated.

• Me
    merryv May 26, 2011

and if you look up [protected], you get another place at another location. Sextant Capital is located "in totowa". This is amazing. How do these scammers sleep at night?

• Wa
    Waaaaaah May 17, 2011

Yea they work in the same office space as Green Impulse. Yesterday, when I quite Green Impulse (who call themselves Valiant Promotions currently) I was walking out of the office and bumped into a girl. I asked if she knew what happened to the guy I was training with but she said she's from another office. I said that I didn't know that the office had more than one company in it. Because we all get together for the same meetings and have the same director. When she said she works for Pride Management I was shocked! Had no idea they worked in the same room with me! They're all in on it together.

• Co
    collegestudent123 Mar 30, 2011

same company as GI Marketing, just keep on changing names, go to: G.I. MARKETING INC — SCAM

• Ms
    msugrad44 Mar 30, 2011

Have an interview tomorrow with them...should I not go?