Prado Ecigsfree trial scam and credit card billing

C

I order a free trial on for ecigs

I filled out the info and received the product on the 20th of March. there was no order form or pricing on anything at that time I looked at box to find the smokefreely.com was on it not the site that I had ordered the free trial from anyway went to the site yes there product was what i had received I immediately started calling there customer service line now for the third day I have gotten the same message mail box full not one person have I been able to speak with.

And then the worse thing that all of this is that we found not only one but two charges from this company for $150.00 on my son's credit card...

unbelievable will stop this with bank fast but please be careful anyone ordering from this company or even logging on to there website.

jOYCE BURNETT Apr 11, 2011

DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT!!! It is a scam I too did the free trial, and charges are sowing on my card as well. you call and can get no-one. Be wise and stay away from this company. THEY ARE A RIPOFF!!!PATRICIA B.

• Wa
    wayne jr. Jan 27, 2011

I had ordered the free package for 14.95 for shipping. recieved it in the mail about a week later. I tried it and it only worked one time then i put away. Well a month later i recieved 20 cartrigages which i did not ask for nor agree to and 70 dollars is missing out of my checking account. i call them up the next day and i offered to ship all the stuff back for a refund and they told me they do not recieve shipments. AND I TOLD THE LADY 3 TIMES and she said the same thing. this is definitly fraud. i am bendind over backwards and getting kicked in the rear

• Wh
    w. hilton Jan 09, 2011

the transaction was to have been a free trail offer. Wording did not say 30-day free trail. no information about how to return the product and the ultimate charge was not included on the web or in the product's box. The site stated pay $14.90 shipping. The company debited by account for $149.90 plus a $4.50 bank charge. I could have purchased ecigs starter kit at the smoke shop for $99.00. I would never have agreed to their charges.

Jonathan R. Koerth, Esq. Dec 03, 2010

ATTENTION: PURCHASERS OF PRADO OR OTHER E-CIGARETTE "TRIAL OFFER" PRODUCTS--We are a law firm with attorneys admitted to practice in Pennsylvania, New York, District of Columbia, Georgia and West Virginia. We have also appeared in matters in California, Florida, Texas, Illinois, Ohio and elsewhere. We are interested in hearing about potential wrongfully charged credit cards or debit cards arising from the purchase of "trial offer" e-cigarette products which were supposed to be mailed to the buyer for $0.00 plus $9.95 or $14.95 for "shipping and handling". We understand from this board and other sources that purchasers of the $0.00 "trial offer" were subsequently charged $149.90 and then $69.90 every month for e-cigarette cartridges they did not believe they had ever requested. We may be able to represent you in a lawsuit against the responsible parties. There would be no fee to you unless there is a recovery. Please contact me at the email address indicated to discuss your potential claim. [email protected]

• Mp
    mplatt68 May 05, 2010

FRAUD ALERT!!!
    I used my debit card to order the e-cigs, without researching the site first. 2 weeks later and no e-sigs and my account went crazy with fraudulent charges. stay clear of this site

• Mp
    mplatt68 May 05, 2010

I used my debit card without checking the site first. its been over 2 weeks, still no e-cigs. plus my my account had numerous fraud charges . stay clear of this site!!

• Ry
    Ryan in KS Apr 14, 2010

I had a similar experience with the e-cigs from Prado.

This company is a scam. The product may be ok but they continue to charge your credit card for things not purchased.
    Ordered April 2nd: paid $19.95, the agreed upon price for the “trial”
    Charged April 4th: 2 charges for 0.60, 2 charges for $19.97 to Airiensce Bordeaux
    Charged April 12th: $150

Total Fees Charges: $211.09!!!

For what? I’ve cancelled my account and hope to recover the funds stolen from my account. Steer clear of this scam! There are tons of consumer complaints coming in daily and filings with the BBB.