Menu

L
Author of the complaint
11:00 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I never signed up for this website, I use netflix for movies, but when I looked at my checking account there was a $34 withdrawal from powplay! So I googled the website and the site said that they don't even charge for things unless I've got a premium membership. When I tried to cancel my apparent membership they tried to charge me for canceling and they wanted my credit card and account details! I had to call a "representative" and cancel it for free with email. They stole money from me for movies I never watched and never registered for.

2 comments
S
Mar 03, 2015 10:46 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I'm being charged by this website €31.95 per month for a membership i never signed up for. How is this possible?

M
Feb 12, 2015 3:15 am EST

I never signed up for this website neither as i never watch films on my PC. I cant reach anybody with the hotline to cancel a monthly 37, 5 euros withdrawal. It seams to be stealing.. I don't know how they manage this but it is just stealing.
Michel