Power PropertiesCraig Powers Power Properties

A

I was told that i would be fine to move in and that everything was settled by Mr. Craig Powers of Power Properties. When i moved in i found out a month later there was a termite was termites and then my car got vandalized. All the words out of the power brothers mouths was "that's your problem, you probably brought the termites and if you want to leave youll have to pay the lease amount. I could not believe how rude they were to me because i am a paying customer. they later told me that my car being vandalized was my own problem even though it happened on the property. I cannot afford to move and now im stuck dealing with these people.

• Po
    powerprop Feb 29, 2012

Proper Properties is horrible...stay away! They will take forever to fix maintenance issues and then blame you for the problem. I have lived many places, but this is by far the worst.

• Al
    Alberta "Spring" May 29, 2011

I have heard these people are bad news.. contact the local housing authority is the best advice i can give you