power loanpower loan

Hi
This is reagrading my loan account , which I need to transfer the EMI debit to disfferent bank from the current bank, as my salary is not credited to my current bank. I callup for the Help to Axis bank many time .. never got proper help, I am very disspointed , my EMI go bounched twice , I really need help.

regrads,

renuka ts

• He
    Helen Dec 12, 2007

Familiar story I'm afraid.

Power Loan have no real backend service. They should, as they are a mortgage manager. When you talk to the actual lender your loan is with for help they refer you back to Power Loan who of course are too busy trying to stay afloat to worry about customer service.

The one thing they stich you up with as a client is the one thing they don't or can't supply: SERVICE !

I suggest you keep hasling them to help you sort out your problem and if they don't complain to consumer affairs and the banking ombodsman.

John Dec 18, 2007

I totally disagree with this ... I am a Power Loan Service Manager and can testify that each and every client has a dedicated Service Manager to look after each client. I can produce many client testamonials of the service that is provided. Of course systems are never 100% , but help is not far away. This clients concerns can be very easily addressed. All you need to do is call Head Office 08 8418 2777 and ask who your Service Manager is, if you don't already know.

Otherwise email me at [email protected] or call me on 07 389 77000 and I will take care of things for you. The fact is... there are many fantastic, dedicated Service Managers right across Australia.

• Ab
    abacusholdings Jul 31, 2009

Powerloan is a joke, and anyone that says otherwise is either fast asleep, or believes the crap that Powerloan spins.
    Craig Holmes (the bumbling fool) and Steve McArdle (his overweight idiotic side kick) should never even be able to offer anyone anything. They dont have a clue between them. I have just finished a battle with the courts over Steve McArdle, and Craig Holmes is next. I will see them both sent to hell.

• Wy
    wyeg Jan 11, 2011

Craig Holmes has a long history and apparently still active in 2011

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices