PorteroPortero falsely represents their products and return policy!

I have shopped at Portero twice. I bought a designer bag for several thousand dollars and when it arrived it was not at all like the description or pictures. It was even missing pieces. I tried to return it, but the description was changed after I bought it from '7 day return' to 'final sale'. Unbelievable! I made the mistake of thinking it was a one time thing and bought another item from them. This item (another three thousand dollars) came and it was a different color than the description! I made sure this item was returnable and even took a picture of the description saying "7 day return" with my iphone and of course right after it was shipped, it was changed to "Final Sale". Buyers beware and proceed with caution.

• Ti
    Tinasf6 Nov 08, 2016

Return policy is all bs . Nvr did it say my item was final sai I would of nvr bought it . Spent couple thousand . Will nvr shop here again!

• Em
    emmier Jan 05, 2013

I purchased a watch on their website and didn't receive a delivery confirmation. I tried numerous times to contact them by phone but the voicemail was always full. I did receive my watch 13 days after I purchased it and didn't like it so I wanted to return it. They want me to mail it with a return confirmation number, which I've tried unsucessfully to get.

• St
    steve766 Sep 27, 2012

Anyone who doesn't like the way Elizabeth Bernstein does business should call Portero and complain or email them. Their phone number and email are on their website.

She's the accessories director at Portero but owns a business on the side that Portero sends consignments to. Never consign with Portero. It'll be the most frustrating thing you'll ever do. They don't respond to emails, they're extremely slow, and unprofessional. The name of Elizabeth's company is For the Love of Bags and it's a joke. She has an employee named Caroline, who's nice to you at the beginning but once they have your item, she disappears and you never hear from her again.

Portero is unprofessional to associate with Elizabeth Bernstein and For the Love of Bags. There are complaints about them on Purse Forum and all over the internet.
    I wonder if they are renting out purses and other items for money without consignors knowing.