policybazaar.comPolicy not renewed after collection of cheque and documents

Hi,

I have a complaint and bad feedback about my experience with policy bazaar.

I had asked for renewal of my car insurance policy and their customer care executive had sent me the quotes after the discussion. I had agrees to the quotes and one representative had come to collect the documents and cheque.
Now it’s more than 3 week, but I am yet to get any insurance policy document so I contacted the policy bazaar and they told me that they will look into this and will get back to me. I received the call from their representative who had come to my Mumbai address to collect the documents that the amount for the policy will be Rs. 7943 instead of Rs 5707 (Which was agreed and sent in the Quote), I still can’t understand why this huge difference is there.

I was anyway getting the policy renewed from other 3-4 vendors in price range of [protected] but I choose policy bazaar because of cost benefit and ease of renew but now my car policy is already expired, so who will be responsible for this.

I cannot understand how can policy bazaar can give me such quotes and then take a back step after 3 weeks and asking for more than 40% more money from me for the policy. If they are not capable to execute the policy then they should have told me before so that I could have contacted other policy providers to renew my policy. What kind of bad systems and processes they have?

I was expecting policy bazaar to take this matter ahead and as committed to me they should send me the policy on the agreed amount ASAP. I had talked to their customer care executives and even their supervisor and every time they say that we will give you a callback withing 15-20 minutes but never receives any call.

My recommendation here is "DO NOT USE POLICYBAZAAR FOR ANY POLICY AND CONTACT INSURANCE COMPANY FOR ANY INSURANCE AS THEY DO NOT HAVE CAPABLE SYSTEM AND CAPABLE PEOPLE TO EXECUTE THE POLICY PROPERLY"

~Gaurav Bahl
bahlgaurav.[protected]@gmail.com

• Yu
    Yuvika Rathod Dec 06, 2011

policy papers not send after collection of cheque since augest 2011
    Dear sir/Madam, I have very bad experience with policy bazar. In jully last week i have purchace policy from Policy bazar, Tata a.i.g. maha and also send documents and cheque to your mumbai office. I had regular contact with your sales officer, Mr. Sanjeev puri cell no.[protected]. He had told me that your represitive will vist at my home . But no one come inspite of regullar followup. And after that mr.puri had never contact me or never send his represitive. on 23.11.11 mr.puri had send me sms and assuerd me that in 3days he will solve the problem, now today 6/12/11 . Iam still waiting for call from policy bazar / Sanjeev Puri . Pl.solve my problem .
    Digvijay Rathod Nasik maharashtra [protected]

• Ak
    AkshayM Sep 24, 2011

Dear Gaurav,

With regards to your car insurance, firstly will like to apologise for the rate difference in your policy. This was due to discount calculation error. We have spoken to the insurance company and will make follow-up with them so the policy can be issued on monday. Secondly I have taken a internal approval and the difference of premium will be paid by us to the company.

kind regards