Poddar KennelsKci papers and very bad response on phone

Dear sir / madam,
I have trusted on this dog breeder - mr. Bijoy poddar, since i came forward through google, on his website, they have published, false images of puppy dogs and cheated me, when i communicated them first, i clearly told them, that i was looking for a german shepherd dog, male, heavy bone, and they showed me a pic and said, that was the same i was looking for, they charged online payment from me to the value of rs. 15000 / - (Fifteen thousand rupees) through icici bank,
Till date there response is so so so so poor, that i am tired of calling them, i have spoken with several people including mr. Bijoy poddar, who happens to be the owner.
I think this company is cheating customers, the pics of the puppy parents are also false, as i came tolearn that those are the common pics in all websites.
They are not picking my mobile no now, not responding to the mails, but when i am trying from a different no, they are responding calls and when they know its me, they are disconnecting.
I want to know why such companies are registered - cause till now, they have not sent the kci papers, which i dont think they can, cause the litter of the pup is also very bad,
I bought with them, in delhi, when i am based in hyderabad, cause i wanted a good pup.
Kindly take a serious action against this kennel owner.

Sabir Mirza Sep 20, 2018

Same thing happened with me, i have bought a gsd male puppy from Poddar Kennel and i paid a lot compare to what i was getting in my city but I wanted a kci puppy as Poddar Kennel promise me puppy is registered and they will send kci paper in two months but as on date five month gone they haven’t send any paper and stop picking my phone they are froud and i will recommend not to buy any puppy from this scoundrel before buying just search on internet type Poddar Kennel frouds u will c many complaints there i made a mistake not checked before buying .poddar Kennel and owner is Bijay poddar is big froud u will waste ur money buying from Poddar Kennel.

• Su
    successones Oct 31, 2011

Dodgy dog kennel. Stay clear of them and spread the warning.