PLZ Vacation PackagesFree vacation scam

S

They said I won a 2 day cruise to Caribbean and that I don't need to pay any fees. But when I called to manager I realized it's not free at all, so I refused. But next day they charged my credit card for $166 and I can't contact them now. I told my bank to cancel this payment!

• Vo
    voice of reason 666 Jan 05, 2015

###... and your bank did nothing. why? because you're a ### and gave your credit card # to a random person calling you over the phone. your bank is not you mom or dad, live with your mistakes and grow your own pair... a brain couldn't hurt.