Plasmafire International IncFraud

S

I purchased an ozone generator from Plasmafire Industries some years ago. The unit caught fire and burned due to faulty construction. Plasmafire replaced the unit with another. This unit quit after about one year. I was requested to return the unit for repair, which I did at my cost. Now Plasmafire claims the unit was damaged in transit, but refuses to supply any proof whatsoever of this claim. Saul Pressman claims that I placed the shipping label on the side of the box, but I have a photo I took showing that this is not true.
They are requesting a fee of $400 to repair the unit (They advertise a lifetime warranty). I offered a lesser amount, but they want $400, which will cover the cost of a new transformer and give them a profit. Now he has stopped responding to my emails.
This company has other complaints against them. The Better Business Bureau of British Columbia rates Plasmafire an "F".
I warn people NOT to do business with this company. There are many better Ozone generators on the market from companies which will support the consumers.

• Li