Pink Lotus Florist — Misleading fraudulent company
This Pink Lotus Florist is a fraud company. It's real business name is Pink Blossom Florist. I ordered flowers online through their order page. Below is the list of my complaints:
1. The advertiser falsely advertises free shipment of flowers. Company charged me $11.99 shipping fee. I agreed to this, however, since I wanted the flowers delivered. And falsely misleads the consumer that it is a local company located in Hailey, ID, USA. I thought I was ordering from a local store when in fact it was located in Canada.
2. Company over charged me the agreed amount. I agreed to pay $59.23 and company charged me $64.33
3. Company failed to mention that it is an international company located in Canada and there will be extra fees involved with international payments. I was delivering the flowers to Hailey, ID, USA. I never wanted to order from an international company in the first place.
4. Company never delivered the flowers I had ordered.
5. Company never emailed me a receipt of the purchase, only a confirmation email.
6. Company repeatedly put me on hold when I inquired why my order wasn't delivered on the promised date.
7. Company refunded my purchase, without my consent. This was, however, fine by me since they wrongly charged me and never delivered my flowers.
8. Company didn't refund my entire purchase. Only $64 was refunded. There is still a missing $0.33.
9. Other customers have experienced fraud from this company. Company appeared as Pink Blossom Florist on my bank statement. If you google search "pink blossom florist" you will see users comments about their experiences with the fraud from this company.