Phoenix DMC SolutionsFraud company

M

i enrolled for J1 culture intership programme, year 2010, they said within 6 months my all documents would be ready. After payment (receipt available), they demanded more money and began to make excuses that this J1 culture intership programme would take more time, as it was more than a year so i asked them to refund the money which they never paid. This compay is really fraud company, please do not trust this company. People involve in are..Swaroop Madhavan, Kartik GB, Rajiv Talreja, Ravi Jaya Kumar, James...

Fraud company

RESOLVED

They refunded money after a long gap, they said their business is hampering due to this Complaints Board notations. I must thank Complaints Board. One should always make sure to personally visit Company before making payment to any company who is handling your Abroad Programme Case.

• As
    Ashishhmrawat Oct 22, 2016

HI Dear Friends,
    This Ravi jaykumar is a total fraud.. he cheated me and one of my friend by offering Job abroad. I paid 75k to him.. we never got the job and he only refunded 25K after 03 years of chasing continuously. Ravi jaykumar, dont offer your number to ppl, offer some assistance and refunds.

Ashish Rawat

• Vi
    vijaykumar84 Aug 12, 2014

Thank you my friend. . . I called him on his number. . But no answer. . I will keep trying. .

• Ra
    ravi9876 Aug 11, 2014

Hi Everyone This is Ravi Jaykumars personal contact Number the fraud:-[protected]

• Kr
    KrishnaK Mar 21, 2013

Hi Rahul and Mahendra, even we are now cheated by Mr.Ravi Jayakumar CMD of Phoenix DMC Solutions. So if you guys can share your contact number it would be of great help or you can reach me on +91 [protected] and my name is Krishna.

• Ra
    Rahul_Cheated by Phoenix Oct 09, 2012

Hi Mahesh, even i am caught in the cheat acts of this company . Karthik G B and Ravi .. They told they willl send me to a cruise in italy and took 8 lakhs from me, but its two yearsnow, , nothing has happened. We wouldlike to fight this legally, by moving the court, pease send me your mail id./ph number to [email protected] /regards, Rahul