Perlier.comNever received product I order

U

I placed an order well before Christmas expecting it in 7 days. I have not yet received my order or a phone call, email from anyone at periler. I also went to the website and place a complaint to no avail. I called the number they have on there site only to find that you can leave a message or the mailbox is full. I would not recommend ordering from them again. I really like their product that is why I order from them. But their customer service is loosy.

• Ho
    Horrific customer service Feb 04, 2018

I ordered two big body washes 3 weeks ago and never received them either.Customer service number is full and they never get back to me when I email them.Horrific customer service they should be ashamed of themselves.I don’t know what to do !! Any suggestions anyone ?