Performance OTC LabsThey provided useless medicaments and impossible to contact them

R

Don’t buy any medicaments from the company Performance OTC Labs. I thought that it was really effective and good, but in reality it was real waste of money. All my emails these jerks ignored, so I have no idea how to find these ###. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

• Ha
    Harold Feb 28, 2012

I purchased chewing gum from Performance OTC labs which was advertised to expand horizons of sexual intercourse. Nothing of that happened and I was denied in refund.

• A1
    a1b101sam May 09, 2019

This is the only posting in 2012. Company is back now May 2019 so they are a scam and just wants your $54 since product does not work as you said?

• Sh
    Sheila Sloggett Sep 23, 2020

I am waiting for my order I expect you to send it as of now I sent I money order so I want my money back if it's not coming and it better work as I read so many complaints

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices