Perfect Watch ClonesScam

M

Watch was originally delivered ; but did not work for more than a few hours at a time. I knew I was getting a replica; but I at least thought it would work. I immediately shipped back the bad unit after being told to do so by sale rep "ship it back and we will fix." I did ship back and he confirmed receipt. After a few weeks; I realized that he was playing me. After a month of no responses; I have given up. I feel they ripped me off and I have no recourse.

• Su
    submit2012 Jan 08, 2013

This guy Josh from perfectclones88, http://www.1-pc8838.com, is a complete scam...buyer beware!