Peoples Rustic Barn Doors And Furnitureunethical behaviour

G Review updated:

In 2015 I looked for a rustic barn door supplier. I talked on the phone with the owner (John peoples). He explained the production and payment process. He asked 50% payment before the project. When I suggested to wire transfer, he asked cheque pay to his wife's name. Unfortunately, I did write a cheque and sent to him. She (His wife) next day cashed the cheque and I never get the door. He had all kind of excuses but never delivered any doors and no refund.
Beware, do not deal with this company. (Moonstone location).

• K
      Jul 15, 2018

BEWARE! Gave this guy my deposit in May 2018 and once he got my money, he started ducking my calls. STAY AWAY from this SCAM artist! I am currently undergoing legal proceedings to get my money back.

• G
      Dec 10, 2018

Yes stay away from this Con Artist...he also asked for took a $900.00 deposit on a custom Kitchen Island...every excuse in the book...this boy has some serious issues...filling for legal action today

• J
      Jan 15, 2019

I was also scammed $500 front John for a pair of barn doors that were never delivered, never got to deposit back either. I'm in the process of going through legal action. Do no buy anything from him!