Penn FosterPayments of tuition!

B

I made a payment online with the card u.s. bank gave me it contained my routing and savings account number. I made a payment on 01/27/2008. In February I reviewed my savings account and the money was never taken out. The payment was posted on 01/28/2008 the email sent to me stated my payment was posted so I reviewed the card number on my savings account and my bank statement and it did not match. I than called Portland oregon U.S. bank center and they stated they sold that number to someone. this was on a Saturday 02/02/2008 I learned of this. I than dropped in person to U.S. bank Sunday and showed them the card they gave me and the bank statement and asked them what do I have to do to correct this I also took 60.00 out of the savings account. They said the account number was sold meaning my information including my wife who is a foreign citizen was sold.

They told me there is nothing they can do so I got 2 money orders for 29.00 payment tuition and sent them a letter asking Penn Foster how come you posted payments when no money was taken out? In my exp. with other dishonest companies they like to sell your account # taking money and keeping you in debt collections two for the price of one. By the way my next payment is not due till 02/10/2009. I paid 1 year in advance quiet a little scam acting like you are not getting paid and turn it over to debt collectors at the same time receiving payments!

• St
    student Sep 11, 2008

This sounds fishy to me. More of a US Bank issue than a Penn Foster issue. Review your c.c. agreement terms about the right (or not) to sell your card number to another bank. In P.F.'s case, they wouldn't waste their time ruining your credit and denying that they received a measly $29. They simply do not mail you your next course until you have made payments...not turn you over to collection.

• Mr
    MRS.WHITE Nov 28, 2008

I WOULD HAVE TO AGREE THE THE LAST COMMENT I DID MY SCHOOLING WITH PENN FOSTER AND I HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH THEM AT ALL. EVEN WHEN I FINISHED ALL MY COURSES I HAD MORE PAYMENTS TO MAKE THEY NEVER HARASSED ME AT ALL. AND I WOULD RECOMMEND THAT SCHOOL TO ANYBODY...

• Fs
    fschipani Dec 24, 2008

Penn-Foster has very questionable billing and collection practices. I would stay away from them since they are little more than a degree mill.

• Di
    diegosara Feb 05, 2009

They're not a degree mill, don't post things you don't know about.

• Go
    Gold Eagle Feb 10, 2009

Folks im a 2 time graduate from P.F. and am back for my HS diploma. If they were fake they wouldnt have a school code which is 394413. and they wouldnt have and couldnt provide MANY of things that i've proticipaited in with them these last 4 years. Stuff a "mill" couldnt even THINK of coming close to providing so yes folks, they are real and i suggest anyone that trash talks them is to PLEASE GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE POSTING. Im an insider and YES P.F. IS REAL. Matter fact they've been in business long before manny of you even started crappin your pants. so once again, GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE POSTING.

proticipaited... wow

Na8 Feb 22, 2009

Second year graduate and going back for your high school diploma. I thought that you have to get your diploma before you can enroll in the other programs!!!

Na8 Feb 22, 2009

My friend had no problem when it was Education Direct, she actually loved her courses. It kept her happy, she could continue her education online while being a stay at home mom of three little ones. She had no complaints about billing or the courses she took.

• He
    heather Mar 09, 2009

I am a current student of Penn Foster. My class is extremely disorganized. They change the class schedule over and over and no notice is given. I have to adjust my real job schedule to accommodate. The teacher tells people over and over she has too many students and is tired of all the emails. They are rude to people and make you feel stupid for "bothering" them.

They have a participation requirement that is completely unclear. They make you spend time reading about teenage girls face book pages in order to make a participation grade.

The school is a Joke and judging by the quality of the other student this degree would carry no weight.

To bad they don't allow you to cancel as I will be out $1000 for almost no education. Their techniques were outdated and the books were flimsy booklets with no meat to them.

Steer clear folks, if your unhappy your screwed they charge a hefty cancellation fee.

• Kd
    kdflow Mar 11, 2009

You should enroll in an online program at a 4-year school for instance: Penn State, Univ of MD, WVU, Duquesne or somewhere in your neck of the woods. Do not be fooled by what this school and a lot of schools like it (Univ of Phoenix, Everest University, DeVry University) call accredidation. Ask if you can transfer the credits you receive here to a 4-year university like Boston College (ask before you enroll) and compare the tuition prices too! I bet you will find big differences! If you are thining of enrolling for an undergraduate degree, then ask if you can get into graduate school with the undergraduate degree they provide. The answer will likely be 'it's up to that school' which basically means no! Think about this long and hard and ask eveyone you can before deciding on this school and please compare prices!!!

• Mi
    missr Apr 28, 2009

I enrolled and have had problems from the beginning. The books show shipped and never arrived three times over the course of the year and this was for the 1st semester. Recently I overpaid my tuition and called to talk to someone about it, I was assured if I faxed a copy of my bank statement they would process the payment and send me a refund within 72 hours, this never happened. I called back several days later and was told they never received the fax and stood by that even though they knew I had the conformation receipt. Their story changed to I can get a refund in 27 days after a 72 hour processing period and only if I resent the fax! Try taking to a supervisor, they aren't available to come to the phone. Seems to me when you don't pay them you will get harrassed, if you over pay them you will have to do the harrassing! I have decided to take my education somewhere else.

• Pr
    prncss72 May 21, 2009

I HAVE HAD NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS WITH PENN FOSTER. I WENT THROUGH 1 PROGRAM AND THEY KEPT SHOWING SHIPMENT BUT I NEVER GOT THE MATERIAL. THEN WITH THE NEW PROGRAM I ENROLLED IN THEY CANCELED MY ENROLLMENT WITHOUT ASKING AND ARE TAKING 8 WEEKS TO RETURN MY 914.00 ENROLLMENT FEE. THEY SAID IT TAKES THAT LONG TO PROCESS. IT ONLY TOOK TEN DAYS FROM THE TIME I MAILED IT FROM CA. TO PENN. TO PROCESS MY CHECK AND CLEAR MY BANK. WHEN I CALL THEM THEY ARE VERY RUDE ABOUT EVERYTHING. I HAVE REPORTED THEM TO THE BBB. NO I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND P.F. TO ANYONE!!

lalala May 28, 2009

Ok, Im a student at Pennfoster. Has never had any problem and this is my second semester so far. The first semester I failed one class but I had to pass before moving on that was the only ugly thing about it. Otherwise it is not bad and it is affordable for everyone. Yes you cannot transfer to all the colleges or univerisites that you might want to attend but there are more than few that you can transfer to. RA or NA. Not bad because now days the employers are not looking for where you graduate at it is if you got your degree. Penn has been around for a long time and the reason I chose them is because the courses are also Ace which means you can get college credits for almost 125 courses and that is very good. If you want to make sure of the credit you can log on to their web and it will tell you the other institutions that have actually accepted their transfer credits for you to continue on to your bachelor. So if you want to attend top univ like Harvard or Prenceton I do not think this is the school for you but if you want to attend the normal school or affodable institution you can afford and still earn your degree then this is ok. Look lets be fair Ra institutions are always the best but very soon NA institution will also be accepted because the exam and the work we do is not easy. You still have to read in other to answer the questions but if you do not read or just want to guess you will be wrong so somewhere you are learning on your own and are still taking yourself serious... So for all of you that want to go somewhere affordable choose Pennfoster and when you finish your second semester start looking elsewhere so when you graduate you have somewhere to go for your bachelor.. Good luck everyone!

ladmoffitt Jun 30, 2009

I have been a student with PF since 2007. I have had no billing issues, no course complaints, no failures to comply, no hold ups, no shipping errors, no...well you get the point. I have had no problems. Everything I have expected to happen has happened. I am finishing up my HS credits so I can take my business classes (BA). So far, my family has had complaints about all their schools except my younger sister and myself. We use PF. In my opinion it is easier to point the finger outward than it is to point inward. So, people lash out. I have done it B4 myself. Sad, one person's hissy fit can cause another person to lose out on an education. So far it looks like banks are having a way with your payments. Investigate and over communicate with the school and your bank. Call potential companies you want to work with and speak to HR in regards to PF. If you can not be hired where you are trying to work than don't go to PF. I suggest calling the best company in your industry and seeing if your degree from PF works. If payment security is still a concern I suggest using a card like the Rushcard. I refer people all the time and I have had no complaints there either. Load your tuition only and make payments from that card. Go to rushcard.com for details. This will put the control back in your hands. If you agree and choose to use a rush card tell em LADYMOFFITT sent ya.

• Mr
    MRC Jul 31, 2009

Penn Foster Career School is nationally accredited by the the Accrediting Commission of the Distance Education and Training Council (DETC), which is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency. Penn Foster Career School is licensed by the Pennsylvania State Board of Private Licensed Schools.

Penn Foster College is nationally accredited by the Accrediting Commission of the Distance Education and Training Council (DETC), a nationally-recognized accrediting agency which is approved by the U.S. Department of Education (USDE) and recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). In addition, the Penn Foster Veterinary Technician Associate Degree program is accredited by the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA).

Penn Foster College is licensed by the Arizona State Board for Private Postsecondary Education. Penn Foster is authorized to grant Associate of Science degrees and Bachelor of Science degrees.

Penn Foster High School is regionally accredited by the Middle States Commission on Secondary Schools and nationally accredited by the Accrediting Commission of the Distance Education and Training Council (DETC). Penn Foster Career School (Penn Foster High School's parent school) is licensed by the Pennsylvania State Board of Private Licensed Schools. The school is registered with the NCAA Initial-Eligibility Clearing House.

Source: Wikipedia

From other contributors:

Yes it is accredited and here's the real truth
    I sent an email to Middle States Commission on Secondary Schools asking them if Penn Foster is accredited by them and I'm going to copy and paste the email that they sent back to me.
    The email I sent to them:
    My question is Penn Foster high school claims to be accredited and I wanted to see if it is true. I'm a student of Penn Foster high school and I want to make sure they are accredited. The web site states they are accredited by Middle states Commission on secondary school. PLEASE LET ME KNOW
    The email they sent back to me:
    The Middle States Commission on Secondary Schools accredits Penn Foster Career School located in Scranton, PA. The accreditation extends to the high school diploma and non-degree granting, post-secondary programs. The initial date of accreditation was 2002. Please visit our website at www.css-msa.org for any additional information regarding the schools accreditation.
    The Middle States Association is one of six regional accrediting agencies in the United States. We have 3500 members in the Mid-Atlantic region and at various locations around the world.
    Sincerely,
    [protected] x5039
    [protected] (Direct Dial)
    [protected] FAX
    [protected]@css-msa.org
    Penn Foster Career School is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Secondary Schools for our high school and vocational-technical programs.
    Penn Foster Career School is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of the Distance Education and Training Council (DETC), which is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency.
    In addition, Penn Foster Career School has been reviewed and approved as an Authorized Provider of continuing education and training programs by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).l
    I am taking the criminal justices program from Penn Foster, and very please with it. I will be finish in January and plan on enrolling into a BA program at an university
    The official website of Penn Foster College is: http://www.pennfostercollege.edu/
    There is also a Wikipedia entry at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penn_Foster_College
    www.detc.org/
    Note: There are comments associated with this question. See the discussion page

• Pa
    PatriciaN Aug 07, 2009

IAM AGREE 100HUNDRED % THE PENNFOSTER IS NOT GOOD
    SCHOOL . I AM NOT RECOMMEND ANYBODY TO ENROLL IN THAT
    SCHOOL . I ENROLL LAST YEAR BY ONLINE COURSES INTERIOR DESIGN I PAY MORE MONEY, THAT THEY TOLD ME IN THE BEGINING, THE BOOKS, THERE NO BOOKS IS JUST COPIES PAPER IN BLACK AND WHITE, AND I PAY MORE FEES BECAUSE I NEVER
    SUMMIT MY TEST THE SAME DAY I PAY $75.00 MORE, WHEN I CALL TO EXPLAIN ME WHY THEY ARE SO RUDE PEOPLE, NASTY
    ALSO I CALL TO CONTACT SOME QUESTION WITH TEACHERS, I NEVER CONTACT WITH THEM . I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE SCHOOL IS REAL OR FAKE I SCARED BECAUSE I PAY A LOT OF MONEY UNTIL NOW, IT IS SUCH NIGHTMARE, I WOULD NEVER NEVER NEVER RECOMMEND THIS SCHOOL

• Pa
    PatriciaN Aug 07, 2009

ALL E MAIL THE SENT IT, AND THEY SAID ABOUT IS GOOD SCHOOL IS FALSE. PEOPLE FROM PENNFOSTER JUST DID BELIEVE ME .
    I FEEL SORRY THAT KIND OF PEOPLE .

• Li
    LightAngel Sep 03, 2009

For the person who said that Devry and the University of Phoenix are fake schools, they are actually accredited schools! They are not scams! Learn your darn facts first! The College board would not advertise them as a school if they were fake!

As for Penn Foster and Everest, I in my opinion would never go to those schools!

• Pf
    PF GRADUATE 2009 Sep 09, 2009

I JUST GRADUATED FROM PENN FOSTER LAST MONTH FROM THE MEDICAL ASSISTING PROGRAM AND START MY NEW JOB AT THE SCHOOL DISTRICT IN THE HEALTH OFFICE AT AN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL AS A "HEALTH ASSISTANT" ON MONDAY...NOW YOU TELL ME IF THEIR ACCREDITED AND REAL??? YA, I BET YOU ALL FEEL STUPID NOW SAYING THEIR FAKE..LOL...I WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO GET INTO A GOVERNMENT JOB (YES, THE SCHOOL DISTRICT IS A GOVERNMENT JOB FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT DONT KNOW) IN THE STATE OF ARIZONA WITHOUT A CAREER DIPLOMA..

PENN FOSTER ROCKS!!! :) IM PROUD OF MYSELF AND MY ACCOMPLISHMENT..IM A MOTHER OF 2 AT 26 YRS OOLD AND USED MY STAY AT HOME MOM TIME WISELY BY GETTING AN EDUCATION AND PENN FOSTER WAS ABLE TO DO THIS FOR ME..IM VERY GRATEFUL!

• Fu
    fubar Sep 16, 2009

Very few courses were transferable to or from Penn Foster but I was content with the first program I completed and transferred credits from the local college and went back for a degree program. Unfortunately, the experience was pretty bad the second time around. I was unable to complete the program (which they've now decided to drop--Associate Degree in Computer Science) so they offered an extension for another $75 (after the $875 already paid). They offered later to allow a proctored exam on what I did complete but the process would require an additional $25 proctor application fee. That was two months ago. After 3 emails and four phone calls back and forth with them telling me to finish the course before they will now send the proctored exam (after clearing my check), I have to say this is the most disorganized school I've ever attended. One rep will report my exam is being sent just to get some credit for what was completed but every time I call or email to find out why the exam hasn't arrived, another rep goes around in a circle again with the completion of a course that is inaccessible due to the expiration. I can see why so many people are reporting they are a scam. Sorry, but I agree they are a scam.

• Fa
    Famous5 Sep 29, 2009

Please say if you pay for a course upfront if PF will send you all the material and then you just keep sending in your assignements, getting the grade and move on to the next module.

I would hate to keep calling for future lessons

• Be
    Besim24 Nov 05, 2009

I'm a penn foster high school student, and I will be finishing in just about a month or two. I love it at penn foster, and I believe they are real. penn foster is a real company.
    I'm 100% sure that they are accredited. I'm the one that sent and email to Middle States Commission on Secondary Schools, i might have seen the post ebove. Someone post it but I'm the one that put that information on the internet because you all want to see that kind of information about penn foster just like I do. By the way, I have heared that penn foster is being sold again bu the and of this year(2009) to princeton review company that prepares test materials.

• Sk
    [email protected] Nov 13, 2009

I have been attending Penn Foster. Started February of this year and now I am in my second semester. I have never had a problem with shipping, payments or anything. When I call they are quick to respond. To that one comment that you had to change your schedule. You did that on your own because you work at your own pace and don't have to be in a classroom so what are you talking about? I did a lot of research before I attended also my mother works for the goverment which is job corps. They also did the research now they are recommended their students there. So it is fully accredited and they are not a scam. The best thing to do which I also advised my cousin's who also attend is to either submit your exams by phone or email. Why, because in the mail it may get losed. Plus it takes longer to receive things for next course.

• Je
    jenniebug Feb 01, 2010

I am having problems with penn foster. I went through the High School program. I I finished all of my coruses faster then expected and now they wont send my diploma. I applied for transcripts to enroll into a cosmotology program where a high school diploma is nescesary. They told the school that they can not release my transcripts to them until I have payed the account in full. With the payments I set up at $29.00 per month for x amount of months it will take me three years to get my diploma and transcripts. All together it will now take me three years and 10 months to get my transripts and diploma.

• Pg
    pgraduate Apr 20, 2010

Hello people !!! PFC is not a bad school. You just have to get your priority straight in order to go there. Always do your research before you do anything. Guess what ???? I jst graduated from PFC with an AS in criminal JUstice and am transfering to Bellevue UN. See Bellevue is a Ra school but because PFC credits are ACE that's what brings their accreditation on top. Look do not let anyone discourage you of going to PFC because you will be doing a disservice for yourself. PFC is cheap, affordable, and it is your own pace every day all day. You can chose to finish your degree in a year, in 2 years or 3years and it is all up to you. I finish my degree in 14 months but because i did not have my whole tuition to get an official paper saying that i finished the degree program i ended up finishing this 2010 which is fine with me. Now i have all my stuff and will be starting next month at Bellevue. Look PFC is a great school and i did it and i know that you can do it too. do not listen to anyone and guess what you will come up top. Stay focus everyone and be dedicated and you will achieve your dream in the long run. good luck everyone!!!

• Br
    Briannabanana9029 Apr 27, 2010

Um i been doing Penn Foster High School program for 2 years and 4 months now. I have had no issues with Penn Foster and there billing services. The only problem i have no is when i signed up with them 2 years ago i didnt have a set graduating time. Apparently now i do. Now i have to pay a 75 dollar study extending payment after i already paid them 1, 450 dollars. Thats the only complaint i have with them. Otherwise they have been awesome.

• Sk
    SkippyDingbat Aug 02, 2010

This is obviously a Bank of America issue, not a Penn Foster issue. I had my account closed by US Bank because of overdrawing my account by less than $5.00. In less than two weeks, my account was overdrawn by $400 because of recurring fees. It doesn't surprise me that US Bank would screw up. As for Penn Foster, I can't complain. I am taking very specific classes in order to be ready to take a standard certification test. I wouldn't trust them for things like interior design or count on transferring any credits, but if you have a specific certification goal in mind, they're very affordable.

marvmdt8566 Aug 11, 2010

If you read everything that PF sends you then you should of read that you have to pay the full amount before they will send you your diploma. And pass with at least a 2.0. If you want it sooner then all you have to do is send more money at one time or pay it off all together. I know that it is a pain but they tell you that up front. I have not signed up for the school yet as I am still thinking about it. It does seem like a good choice. I am thinking about going to be a veterinarian technician. Has anyone else gone for this?

lalala Aug 16, 2010

Hello people it is me again! I'm a PF graduate and i'm here to tell you that it is not a great college but it is not awful either. Really come on poor people have to get something in their heads to, if you know what i mean. I graduated with my associate degree and transfered to an RA university which took all my credits from PF because the reason being is because it is ACE. Make sure that any school that is accredited by DETC is also ACE so you can get credits for all your hard work or at least transfer where you do not have to take all of these courses again. I'm very happy that i invested my money there and i know that my hard work is not in vain. Yes you will not get your transcript if your do not pay your full tuition other then that it is not that bad at all. Just make sure you pay more then what the school tells you to pay and get caught up and at the end of the course, then you can have your transcript and every other documentation to transfer somewhere. Alright everyone... do not procrastinate... Enroll take classes and in the end you too will be somewhere encouraging someone to get their education.. Happy studies.

jamesc25313 Nov 16, 2010

National accreditation is way different than regional accreditation. What you're looking for is regional accred, which is what your local college or state college has. National accred is what 99.9% of online schools have. All online HS Diplomas are nationally accred, mening worthless. The difference between the two accreditations are National is for profit schools and regional is not for profit (community college, state college, junior college ect) meaning regional school are more likely to have your interest at heart.

Also, this mean national accred is usually looked down on because the organizations that give national accreditation are way easier to obtain than that of a regionally accredited school. Penn Foster, Kaplan, UOP are all nationally accredited. They do have school codes and are considered "schools" but are looked down on by most employers and tuition is usually double that of a local college or state college program.

For example Kaplan charges $371 per credit hour which means a four year degree will cost you $56, 000 and if you go on to get a PhD, it will run you altogether around $100, 000! Penn Foster is a nationally accredited for profit school. Your diplomas will get you a job at Toys-R-Us but may not pass at a real job (government, legal, doctor, law firm/paralegal)

Penn Fosters materials are printed on black and white paper and the information provided is mostly outdated. Athough they are cheaper in some respects as opposed to Everest, where a diploma, not even a real degree will cost you around $14, 000! A local or community college providing the same materials may cost you $700 - $1400 or much cheaper! Not to mention Everest is a nationally accredited school meaning for profit AND your credits wouldnt transfer to another REAL college. Save your money and if you must do an online school, go with a real community college online program, most offer them and even some big universities offer online courses now-a-days.

lalala Nov 27, 2010

Pf is not a top notch college but it can help you get to the next level at a very fast pace with lower tuition cost. I know that everybody can agree to disagree about certain topics when it comes to colleges and universities, but everyone can not please everyone. I went to PF because first i did not have the time to sit in a community college and also was not really qualified for pellgrant and did not want to get a loan just to go to a community college. Now my journey started back in february 2008 with Pennfoster but since i was determined that i will receive my AS degree, i did it in in 14months. BEcause i did not have all the money to pay for the whole tuition, i had to wait until i get money to be able to pay them the whole amount and then move on. Anyway when the tuition was paid in full, i received my diploma and my transcript. So asked for the official transcript to be mailed to the university that i was interested in attending that fall. As everything was sent over, all my credits were accepted and did not have to take none of the classes i have taken previously. So i was accepted into the BS program at an RA school which i'm a senior this semester. So i think that whatever you want to do, you just need to do yur own homework and see what works for you and then pursue it. Do not listen to anybody and then make phone calls to see who accepts this credits and how can it help you advance in your career or whatver otherwise you will keep listening to people and before you know it, the time has gone by and you have not done anything good for yourself... BE kind and always keep positive... If you have any question, please address them to [protected]@gmail.com

• Kr
    Kristy0708 Jun 23, 2011

I got my "high school diploma" from Education Direct now known as Penn Foster back in 2003. I just found out this passed week I can't get into a community college with my diploma because it's not accredited. I was told they are really cracking down on schools like this and schools that were once considered accredited are now considered not accredited!
    For the person who said she got a job as a health assistant, now tell you their not accredited... Well THEY'RE NOT ACCREDITED!! One I've never heard of you needing anything to be a "health assistant" for one.. And two it depends on the laws in your state, weather or not you need to take a program or challenge the board yourself.

• Ni
    nicomccart67 Jun 27, 2011

What about if I am going to Everest Online and I was told theircredits online are non transfereable and i am currentlt taking business but then I want a four year university for law and pass the bar what do I do?

• Mo
    MO BE DA BAD GIRL Jul 18, 2012

THEY ARE FAKE THEY KEEP SENDING ME DIFFERENT COLLECTION FEES WHEN I FINISHED ALL MY PAYMENTS AND THEY SAID THEY GOT THEM THEY ARE A SCAM.

• Be
    bell67791 Nov 25, 2012

stop bashing pennfoster they are a very good school

• Ni
    nicomccart67 Apr 20, 2013

I was only referring to Everest?

Anastacio Cabrales Feb 13, 2014

On 12/13/2013 I called PennFoster to cancel my Bookkeeping course which I never started since I was out of the country. After paying a $50 downpayment and 5 monthly installments of $45 each, I called them and confirmed with an email my desire to discontinue the course. They said I was entitled to a refund of $48 which I would get within 4-8 weeks. It's exactly 2 months (9 weeks actually) today and I still haven't received my refund.

I called them several times and I would be on hold for 10-15 minutes. The lousiest customer service I've ever known! I called them again today and the lady said the check has not been mailed yet and when asked why, she said she doesn't know. That's all she could tell me - she doesn't know.9694e

Let this be a warning to current and future enrollees in this school - better be careful when dealing with Pennfoster - they're out to get your money.

• Sj
    sjval Jun 02, 2014

i was enrolled for a course never got the books i asked be printed for me i wanted to cancel after going round and round on the books (they will be sent out next week etc..) but they want me to pay over 200 dollars.because you signed a cintract well the contract also stated i would get evrything i need to take course why should i have to pay penn forster for things i never got.DONT GO THERE

• Ps
    Psheyla Jul 23, 2014

I enrolled at PF and wasn't able to finish my course because of financial reasons, the time given to me was not yet done but they report to credit collection already. Now my credit score is ruined.

• Sc
    school user Feb 06, 2016

How long after you pay the debt collection agency does the classes start back i payed and they still haven't started yet???