Pdf Suite Standard 2011Downloaad

I have purchased a licence for PDF Suite Standard 2011 and an Extended Download Protection - 2Yr. The licence number is SZSF7-42N37-8VE8Q-TG257-ZN2E2. I need you send me once again the Link where is possible download these two itens.
Best regards.
Valter Martuscelli-oscd

• Ny
    nyembo kenda Feb 01, 2013

Dear sir,

I purchase Pdf suite standard no 6 December 2011. The order number is U43G5QFA and upgrade to PDF suite professsional - 2011 on 14 Juine 2011. the order noU43GEXMA. I have the licence keys and I want to activate.
    Could you please help me.

Thanks in advance
    Nyembo Kenda

jacobmrakov Sep 14, 2011

It is truth. PDF 2011 is a scame. it will cost you hundreds $ by adding more charges.
    Jacob

jacobmrakov Sep 14, 2011

It is the truth it coct 5 X more then advertised. It is a scame.

• Ab
    Abdullah Makoshi Sep 04, 2011

I have bought PDF suite Standard 2011 on Saturday 3, 2011.I did not expect that your advertisement is misleading as it did. You advertised as:
    PDF Suite Standard 2011
    Special email offer
    SAVE $40
    $19.95

and no mention of other programs which you added and charged me $22.10. I would like you to council my order for all programs and refund the money to my card. I will be waiting for your acknowledgement of my request.
    Abdullah Makoshi