PCMC / Water SupplyLow pressure water supply since last 2 months

This review was posted by
a verified customer
Verified customer
Review updated:


I am living in Empire Estate, Chinchwad, Pune, Maharashtra, India.
Since last 2 months, there has been low pressure water supply to our society from local corporation (Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation).
We are told that due to excavation work for road development, the water pipe has been cut and currently it is diverted to our society through a different route.
We are kind of frustrated with the situation and would be oblidged if this matter is highlighted at higher level.

Thanks in advance
Best Regards/ Prashant More.


  • Vi
    Vijay Chandane Jan 12, 2019
    This comment was posted by
    a verified customer
    Verified customer

    At Sector 27 Janata, new pipe line work done on 11/01/2019, since then no water supply . No PCMC authority to contact on the site, for many cables and existing water pipes were broken by working men. Kindly depute PCMC water supply authorities and Engineers to review the work and completion status.

    0 Votes
  • Ra
    rajubaba36 Jul 14, 2015

    hello I am resident of survey no 120 om sai colony walhekarwadi chinchwad.
    There is a person taking ILLEGAL WATER CONNECTION in my colony.
    he is digging the road durning night hours.
    As a resposible citizen i am sending this complaint

    0 Votes
  • Pc
    pcmc compler Feb 19, 2010

    hi residents of ANANT PARK AND EMPIRE ESTATE,

    You both guys are really innocent. Didnt you know, that 99% of the PCMC employees are almost iliterate? They have got nothing to do with internet. Most of them chew gutkha and spit on walls, and use bad words just like slumdogs. How could you expect that, these ### will listen to your complaints on internet . Forget it. Pay something from BELOW THE TABLE, and things will move pretty faster than you expect. This is pimprichinchwad friends! Corrupt ### have got nothing to do with your problems.

    0 Votes
  • Ni
    Nitin Ramdasi Aug 31, 2009
    This comment was posted by
    a verified customer
    Verified customer

    Dear Sir,

    We are residant of Anant Park S. No.67, Main Kalewadi Pimpri Road Opp. to Dhangarbaba Mandir.Near to Hotel Kunal Garden.( Ward No. 77 Shrinagar - Rahatni )
    In our society we are having 55 Flats having area from 492 Sq. Ft. to 1000 Sq. ft.
    There are approximate 50 families & 200 peoples living in this society.
    From last two months we are not getting sufficient water supply.
    As we know there is 20% cut in water supply from May onwards.
    Thats why we are adjusting in minimum water supply.
    From June 15th onwards situation has improved.
    But till today we are getting Water supply of Just 2 hrs. in the morning with very low pressure.
    There is no water supply in the evening.
    We have to depend on tanker & borewell water only.But borewell water is also having very low pressure.
    We people from Anant Park Spending more than 50% maintainance charges for tanker water.
    So we all the residant of Anant Park request you to give us adiquet water supply.
    Kindly do the needful.
    We hope there should be some positive reply & corrective action from your side as early as possible.

    Thanks & Regards
    All the residant of Anant Park ' B ' Wing & ' C 'wing

    0 Votes

Post your comment

    By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions


    Unhappy consumers gather online at Complaintsboard.com and have already logged thousands of complaints.
    If you see dozens of complaints about a certain company on ComplaintsBoard, walk away.
    One of the largest consumer sites online. Posting here your concerns means good exposure for your issues.
    A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices.
    ComplaintsBoard is a good source for product and company gripes from especially dissatisfied people.
    You'll definitely get some directions on how customer service can best solve your problem.
    Do a little research on the seller. Visit consumer complaint websites like ComplaintsBoard.