Pavilion at Montage Mountainbreaking benjamin and five finger death punch concert

K

My boyfriend and I bought tickets to the Breaking Benjamin and Five Finger Death Punch concert at Montage Mountain about 2 or 3 weeks ago. The concert was suppose to start at 6 so we left in plenty of time to get there. There was a severe thunderstorm watch all afternoon that was effective until 11 pm. We could not even get to the venue due to so much traffic and the thunderstorm. A police officer was blocking off the exit to get to Montage Mountain and we had to do loops around the interstate. Hundreds of other people had this same issue. Due to the storm, peope were denied entry to the concert and were forced to go home. There was not enough parking at the venue and police officers had no idea what was going on. My boyfriend and I were forced to drive back home. The whole night was a total disaster and a complete waste of money. I paid $80 for our tickets and was denied entry. I would like a refund. Thank you.

• Na
    NattiGrease Aug 18, 2018

I may send you the money, but only because you blamed the police for not knowing anything. Can I call you?