Paul Reich HomesPoor Construction / Customer Service

I purchased a home just over a year ago from Paul Reich Homes. I was informed about 8 months into my home ownership that they would not be honoring their 1 year warranty service. I was instantly irritated, I had been calling them for months to repair several items that were noted in my orignial walk through and was informed that they would be addressed during my 1 year walk through. I have since found other construction issues with my home and have never been more disappointed in a contractor. I have worked in residential construction and regardless of the status of the economy you should stand behind your work, you should follow through with the promises you made to the people who purchased your craftmanship. The least Paul Reich could have done was to follow up with each homeowner prior to "closing his doors". As soon as the economy picks up I guarantee he will "reopen" his doors under a slightly different name and begin screwing over countless unsuspecting home buyers. Buyers beware, his homes are crap, he hires cheap sub contractors who can't even construct a straight wall or level subfloor.

• Je
    JennyLay77 Nov 08, 2014

We purchased a home from Reich Construction in 2005 in Bonney Lake, Wa. I am pretty sure this is the same company and just as you stated, he closed his business and opened a new one name Paul Riech Homes. We have several issues as well with the construction of our home and so do several other homeowners in our development-Naches Terrace. POOR excuse for a construction company. Do yourselves a favor and do not buy from this man!