Paul King Easy Visa Thai Visas PattayaTaken my money

M

The ex-convict Paul King that owns Easy Visa is stealing from people. He is hiding behind the name of Pattaya people to cheat customers. Pattaya people are innocent in these issues but Paul is clever at making people believe he is honest.

He was doing a settlement visa for my Thai wife and told me to fake her employment details, I was not happy about being dishonest but I agreed. When the visa was rejected I asked for my 50, 000 baht that was offered on his recent lying advert, He said that he wasn't going to pay me because it was my fault WTF. He refused to pay me back the fees of 25, 000 baht that were incurred during the process.

Its cold and my plans are screwed up, please help.

• Ri
    RichUK Feb 01, 2017

Bitter and twisted because your Thai prostitute...sorry wife, didn't get a visa. Maybe the British Embassy saw through your false application. Don't blame Paul, he's a decent guy. Got me two visas with one application for each.