Patrick K Sullivancosmetic surgery

A Oct 23, 2019

When I first met Dr Sullivan he said he couldn't help me with my festoons under my eyes. He later called me back and was excited to say after looking at my pics he could help. I paid over 11, 000.00 for surgery. This was rough on my teacher salary . The surgery made my face worse. I have been struggling for one year with my appearance which as brought on anxiety. After doing more research on festoon and am finding most doctors refuse to do eye lift surgery for this condition. They say it makes the condition worse. Boy did it! My face is a mess and I regret ever meeting this doctor.