Paradise Marine CenterSales

N

I agreed on price and date to view boat with sales person and was told we would handle out of state deposit and equipment questions on Monday, they were closed for weekend. I was told that he would tell his staff since he was gone for two weeks and that we were good. Well I called on Monday and informed by the dealer owner, GENE/GOD, that he himself had sold the boat and did not care about my agreement with Matt the sales person. I explained that I have tickets and made cash available for transfer per my agreement with Matt. GOD/GENE tells me that a verbal has no weight with him and to waste my money in court. Do Not TRUST this Dealer he used my Good Faith agreement to get a better price from another person and take the commission from an employee for himself. Do not be used by this Dealer! Stay away

• Valerie Oct 21, 2008

I took my boat in for a 200 hour service and told it would take one week. I am now still waiting 3 weeks later. I am pissed...!!! do not use Paradise Marine Center, Gulf Shores Ala.

6940A Highway North

Gulf Shores, AL 36542

[protected] - local

[protected] - free

I think if you tell a customer that one week is all you will wait... I believe it should be a week and not 3 weeks. I am still waiting for it and I am getting very mad and want to tell everyone I can about them so you do not get scammed by them as well.