Pandorastore.uk.comA disgrace company that sells cr*p

C

This is a terrible waste of money, i have never posted in a thread in all my life but i feel i had too, took ages to get here and when they did both charms were scuffed and chipped ... there were not even half a decent fake it looked like something from a turd xmas cracker ...

we also got 2 pouches that were covered in dark substance, it looked like oil to me ... the box was battered and squashed and basically a horrid experience..

only genuine pandora for me from now on ... yes there expensive but dammm there worth it...

avoid at all costs ... a disgrace company that sells crap.

• Lm
    lms130462 Apr 16, 2011

This website is an absolute disgrace my son and daughter bought me a necklace and matching bracelet and it was absolute garbage Pandorastore.uk.com you ought to be ashamed of yourselves ripping young people off of their hard earned money.
    The charms were all black and tarnished the fact that the items are fake is irrelevant they aren't even decent fakes, I left a review on the website but it states that all reviews will need approval before they are posted what a surprise, I just hope anybody who has visited this website does not waste their money only utter rubbish.FAKE FAKE FAKE PLEASE STAY CLEAR OF THIS WEBSITE WWW.Pandorastore.uk.com it isn't even in the U.K all the goods come from China. I just wished we had read reviews before ordering what a waste of my childrens money.

• Nu
    Nuslime Feb 16, 2011

This site sells very cheap and nasty fakes. The quality is that poor that when my daughter purchased a braclet even I could tell. The so called silver is underweight and unmarked. The silver colour was already coming off the base metal. DO NOT USE THIS SITE.