Pampered Pups/Pups We Love/I Love My PetSick puppy

M

I am writing again as I have had several people contact me about their negative experience with Jason and Heather McDowell and their puppy breeding business. They have been operating under several names: Pampered Pups---Pups We Love--I Love My Pet...If you have had a negative experience with them -. Please email me with any information you may have. Thank you and have a great day !

• La
    Lauramm May 02, 2016

They are using furyourlove.com now.