Outlook SkateboardsTerrible experience

I ordered my 'Old School' style, complete, deck on Sept. 5th from Outlook Skateboard LLC for the total of $99.99 and got an e-mail on September 14th saying, 'This is a notice to let you know that your current OutLook Skateboards Order is being processed and your item will be shipped today.'

The company said that I would be receiving a tracking number as soon as they delivered the package to UPS. They also said that my package would be arriving in 5-10 business days. I never received the tracking number.

So, I waited the exceeding 10 days. Nothing came! I then sent three e-mails to the given e-mail address. I also sent another e-mail to the owner, Vince Spiceland, on his MySpace page (www.myspace.com/outlookskateboards). He read the e-mail sent on MySpace but did not respond. Then, on September 27, the company sent an e-mail saying, 'Sorry about that, we just got back in town. I will send it on Monday with a FREE shirt. What size do u wear?'

I am frustrated with their customer service and how they are giving online skateboard markets a BAD name. I will never buy from them again for being rude in not responding to my e-mails and 'slacking off' on sending the product late-that is, if they even send it. I still have not received my Skateboard! I know that I have been ripped off by OutLook Skateboards LLC .

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices