Orange County Pool and SpaShady Operation

E

Shady business. We called to ask for a formal estimate cost of fixing the pool for the appraiser. Brian came but only gave me an email of repair cost instead of a formal one which I can't use. I called them again and they promised that I'll get a formal one at the end of the day which never arrive. Then they stopped picking up my calls. Tried to call for 3 days and left 5 msgs but they never bother to return calls. I should have known since they don't have any physical address listed on their site. Waste of $100 on a fraud shady scamming business.

• Wi
    willymg86 Oct 18, 2013

Do NOT be fooled by the staged positive reviews - unfortunately I was. Do your research to find very consistent negative

reviews for threatening / name calling / suing customers, including the F rating by the BBB. STAY AWAY.

/link removed/

• Or
    orangecountypoolandspaservice Dec 19, 2012

"shady operation". You requested an estimate and pool inspection from Orange County Pool & Spa which we provided. You asked us to state IN WRITING a few issues of concern were to code and we did not feel comfortable doing so. Orange County Pool & Spa Service charges $95 for pool inspections and you were NOT EVEN CHARGED. I suggest you remove your false review of Orange County Pool & Spa or face a lawsuit for defamation, libel, loss of business as a result of your false review and attorney's fees. Orange County Pool & Spa Service has been in business for 16 years and we have never had a legitimate complaint. YOU WERE NOT CHARGED FOR THE POOL INSPECTION AS WE DID NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE STATING IN WRITING SOMETHING WAS TO CODE.