Menu
Home Lawyers and Attorneys Review of Online Divorce NY

Online Divorce NY  - "that's just terrible!" - the first thought about the operation of this service.

T
Author of the complaint
9:17 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My wife and I decided to save money on divorce and tried to do it through this service. We have been looking for a suitable one for a long time, and this one we liked the most. However, initially, we weren't able to register. To do this, we had to write in support. It's good that at least the support is fast. They helped us with the registration, but after that, we searched for a form for a long time (my wife and I first encountered this possibility of registering a divorce). And you won't believe it - WE NEED TO WRITE IN SUPPORT AGAIN. Our nerves were at the limit. Only support works well on this site. Thanks for the help guys! We managed to draw up documents, this is the main thing. But you still have a lot of work to do.

View 0 more photos