Onida Classic 631Not getting battery replacement

M

I am using Reliance phone since last one year or more. Recently I purchased a Onida Classic 631 Handset in the month of June 2007 at Goa, as I lost the earlier handset. Now the Battery has blown off since 16th Sept 07. I visited Onida service center here in Margao Goa. The person here is saying that there no stock of batteries available & they may be available only after 8 Days of booking. this was on 19th Sept. he had not ordered till today 24th Sept.

I visited Reliance Communication Center here in Margao, They also not responding. Since 16th My communication is cut. I can't use my phone. My work is hampering. I failed to understand what's the use of selling the products which are not supported by spare availability. I have to use another phone No+91 [protected] for communication.

I really wondered reliance is relying on people who does not know how to respond the customer.

Please someone suggest.