Omni Finanical — fraud and emotional abuse
I have been scammed of $20, 000 by Omni-whom
I hired a year and a half ago to settle my IRS problems for pennies on the dollar. I am legally mentally disabled and was unable to file for several
years. My psychiatrist, Dr. Edward Nunes, NYC
sent letters of my impairment and I had no problems.
Now that I am better, I hired Omni, after checking with my Trustees at Bank of America
who approved the money.
I believe that are guilty of at least Moral Turpitude. The intent to cause emotional harm and
financial exploitation. After all this time, they
never submitted a file of compromise to the iRS--
and I have received a letter that they will now
go to collection which will leave me in poverty.
More Omni Finanical Complaints & Reviews
- Omni Financial - Stay away!
- Omni Financial - Tax Solution Results FRAUD
- Omni Financial - rip off
- Omni Financial - Tax Help Fraud
- Omni Financial - scam/fraud
- Omni Financial - Criminals
- Omni Financial - Fraudsters and cheaters
- Omni Financial Services - Fraud
- Omni Financial - Lessons Learned, NEVER again
- Omni Financial - Took my money and ran