The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Omar Hazien97-985-CF

Dear Mr Mark . E Kohl
Hello sir my name is Omar hazien. I'm 47 years of age US citizien and I have lived in the state of florida that I love so much for quiet sometime in the past with my family who still live in the state of florida and I lost both of my parents there and they both are barried in ft lauderdle I have always been a hard working man of a family and I worked in so many places some belong to family mostly groceary stores and I got married in 1993 and I moved with my wife to keywest (monroe county ) and I opened a small groceary store in whitehead st in a very difficult and tuff neighborhood I worked so hard with my wife I there to bring the store up I worked up to 16 hours a day even with my wife pregnant 9 months I used to take a one hour break and bring my wife to stand behind the counter for one hour till finally one of the habitual offenders of the neighborhood who use to take advantage of me not being in the store and steel and take what ever he want taking advantage of the pregnant woman and I called the police on him so many times on the 2nd of september 1997 he came back again to the store and he stole a bottle of wine and some other items and I closed the alaminiom door trying to call the cops he forced the door and ran outside I followed him with a small hand gun that I kept for protection and I stopped him I rustled with him outside ACCEDINTLY the gun discharge in his face causing a small ingury that’s what I told the detectives and the local police in my statement that day after I called them myself my first I daughter was only 4 days old I got arested and charged with attempted murder I got bailed and I stayed 2 and a half years after that going to court I ran out of money I sold everything I own and I have decided to take my wife and daughter back to my wife's country home to secure them and I was planning to go to trial then the lawyers asked me for 10.000 $ dollars more which I didn’t have please sir I am now asking for your help to get me out of this because I have not seen my brothers or sisters for more than 13 years and my health conditions has gotten very bad after I had two heartattacks that I can proof please feel free to ask me about anything and check my records while I had been in the states since 1984 always a hard working and trouble free all
I want is to take care of my two children and family
I know Sir that is difficult for you to interfere or be involved in judicial process but please my hands too tied I just want to live I just want to live theres two children involved here .I cannot efford a lawyer of no means I don’t deserve all of this

Note: My lawyer Mr.Edward Kay has passed away four years ago in ft lauderdle and im still struggling to support my family and I cannot Efford no more lawyers I speak spanish and arabic because I studied in spain maybe I can do some work of any kind for the state of florida please try to help me and my family .

God Bless You
The case number is 97-985-CF

Comment Guidelines

Post your comment

    By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions



    Unhappy consumers gather online at and have already logged thousands of complaints.
    If you see dozens of complaints about a certain company on ComplaintsBoard, walk away.
    One of the largest consumer sites online. Posting here your concerns means good exposure for your issues.
    A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices.
    ComplaintsBoard is a good source for product and company gripes from especially dissatisfied people.
    You'll definitely get some directions on how customer service can best solve your problem.
    Do a little research on the seller. Visit consumer complaint websites like ComplaintsBoard.