Resolved Ocwenpresident & ceo phone number

S Review updated:

I have heard that ocwen in on the verge of financial disaster. All caused by their portfolio of sub prime loans, foreclosures and inability to rebound from the current economic times. Every seven seconds a home owner will lose their home to foreclosure. The effect will be two children in every class room throughout the united states will be homeless. Government statistics indicate that 1 in every 200 households will be foreclosed upon. How much longer can ocwen continue normal day to day business? It’s all a sham and we’re the ones that will ultimately pay. I believe that we need to see some more banks and financial institution fail. The government can’t protect them all without borrowing more monies from foreign countries, china, japan, or social security. Like all those homes that have been foreclosed one day soon you’ll drive down to west palm beach, fl to see an empty ocwen building. What goes around comes around!!!

• Valerie Jul 15, 2008

Ocwen Loan Servicing is foreclosing on my home due to the 22 payments that I am late. I am also $15, 000. behind in interest. I have requested verification, but I have received nothing that explains how the account is late.

After the original $84, 000.00 plus the late fees, interest arrearage, valuation and inspection fees, sheriff, mailing, sale, publication, collection/legal, filing, hourly court appearances, and many other fees. Including an additional $36, 272.20 interest arrearage, I have a $151, 000.00 balance that Ocwen wants to refinance into a new forbearance program to help me out.

If the $1067.00 was too much then the new $1200. payment amount is.

Jack Jun 24, 2009

This message board has helped me tremendously in the past but unfortunately I did get scammed last year. The company is called Owen Financial Services and they "offer" to help with credit card debt reduction. After you pay their one time fee of $595 (DUH) they will call all your credit cards and negotiate to reduce their interest for you. Ours was to be down to 6% for the life of the card. Throughout the process I was to receive a monthly written report with the status of each card including a monthly phone call from a rep. Well, long story short that of course didn't happen. NOTHING happened besides them taking my money. After numerous phone calls to find out what the heck is going on I filed a complained with the NY BBB and here is what they found out:

Re: Owen Financial Services
    116 W Service Rd. Suite 209
    Champlain, NY 12919

Thank you for contacting the Better Business Bureau regarding your complaint with the above mentioned company. The company you complained about is one of dozens of companies using mail drop addresses in Upstate New York to market in the United States. To the best of our knowledge, this firm is located in Canada.

The majority of the complaints we receive on these Canadian firms involve consumers being misled into believing that they will be approved for a special product if they pay an up-front fee. The BBB has never heard of a consumer having a positive relationship with one of these companies. Consumers that pay the associated fee never receive the promised materials and most do not receive a refund for the paid fee.

The Better Business Bureau advises consumers who have been victims of these companies to file a dispute with their financial institution immediately in order to possibly recoup their losses.

The BBB will send a copy of your complaint to the company at the end of the month. Copies of your complaint will be forwarded to the New York State Attorney General, the US Postal Service Mail Fraud Division and the Canadian Competition Bureau. To obtain a refund, you may want to dispute the charge with your banking institution.

If any of you get a phone call, telling you that they can reduce the interest rates on your cards DON'T DO IT. ITS A SCAM!!!. Don't trust any of them.

• Ju
    Julian Jul 10, 2010

I have a mortgage with them on a home that we bought for our daughter in Illinois and they keep sending certified mail to this address which is a rental house and charging it to our loan each month, this is wrong and then when they call us constantly all we get is someone trying to get us to take out accident insurance. This is the worst bank besides Bank of America which we are dealing with them to. Greedy

• Ni
    NIchhole Aug 12, 2010

So are house is with Ocwen they have us in a foreclosure are sell date is Aug 19 2010 My husband called to see what we do with are keys and they told him that we are not in foreclosure and she said we were only 4 mo behind and there is no way that the house would be in foreclosure we told them we have the paperwork from the courts and all they would say is we are not in foreclosure they sent us a loan modification we are going to fill it out but I don't know if we should move like we had planed or stay and see what happens and the crazy thing is when they started all of this we were only 2 mo behind please help we don't know what to do.

• Go
    golden_goddess Aug 19, 2010

What more can I say that hasn't already been said about Ocwen??? My mortgage was sold to them a few years ago and I was making my mortrgage payments faithfully until my income was cut due to county furloughs. I sought an independent company to work on my behalf to get a modification 5 months ago...that's another story. I was told today that I was declined 3 times for a MHA and 2 times for an in-home modification. I only received 1 declined letter. I stopped making my mortgage payments 5 months ago on recommendation..not a wise decision..and now I have bad credit when I once had excellent, I owe $9800 in back mortgage payments, my mortgage is due to reset 1/2012 and Ocwen is saying that if I want to keep my house I will have to make 48 months of payments $2800 when my mortgage was $1897. I only owe 5 months arrears!!! They also say it includes insurance and taxes and I pay these myself and are not included in my mortgage. Ocwen is sooooo stupid that actually thought my house was NOT owner occupied! Yes, they are out-sourced to India...that is what this country has become!!! Anyway, I REFUSE to go down without a fight!!! I certainly hope Ocwen gets the whistle blown on them...did any of you read how much their net worth is this year...a LOT!!!

• St
    standing up for myself Oct 27, 2010

Have you been able to accomplish anything since this post? I am having so much trouble that its ridiculous. I sure hope everything works out for you. I know your pain!

• Wo
    worried in WV Nov 22, 2010

Thank you so much for posting M. Erbey's phone number, we had paid our house off in JULY OF 2009, we got a letter from them thanking us for paying off the loan and saying they would send the release of lien to the County Court house and I assumed that would be it, but no it wasnt the release was never sent and I would never have known but for the fact we had decided to do some remodeling and take out a smaller loan using our house for collateral and that was when we found out the release was never issued meaning that the house was stil Ocwens and I have had nothing but problems trying to get someone firstly who could speak fluent English, and who could understand what I meant by I need a release of the lien, the sad part of it is that I had paid to have a new appraisal and had got the carprenter and roofers ready to go on what now appears to be a long big mess!!!

neoblueyes Dec 06, 2010

My experience with Ocwen is somewhat similar. Voicemail hell and the right hand not having a clue what the left is doing. I would consult a realtor you can trust. They will have the ability and/or contacts to confirm if your property is indeed in foreclosure, foreclosed upon, and/or sold. I got plenty of scary bogus letters and varified via same plus other resources that most of it was not true : Find the best BANCRUPTCY lawyer near you for INITIAL FREE counsel regarding your rights. Trust me, it will amaze you what you will learn. MAY WANT TO REFER TO THIS SITE AND ALSO DISCUSS PROBABILITY OF A CLASS ACTION SUIT. COUNT ME IN IF THAT IS THE CASE! [email protected]
    It took me a year of due diligence via phone, repeat applications, a journal docuimenting all of my efforts, and emails to get my HAMP agreement after I was refused once and sent an in-house bad deal whihc I refused. I talked to an ombudsman along with several different alleged Ocwen departments, 2 lawyers, and several realtors to aquire info regarding MY rights. I finally got my agreement, it is noted as rec'd (certified and on web) but all other info is skewed. So far...so good. DO NOT LET THEM SCARE YOU. Defend yourself in all ways imaginable! Best Wishes, Britt

neoblueyes Dec 06, 2010

My experience with Ocwen is similar. Voicemail hell and the right hand not having a clue what the left is doing. I would consult a realtor you can trust. They will have the ability to verify what the status of your account is with the courts. I got plenty of scary bogus letters and varified via same plus other resources that most of it was not: Find the best applicable lawyer near you for INITIAL FREE counsel regarding your rights. Trust me, it will amaze you what you will learn. MAY WANT TO REFER TO THIS SITE AND ALSO DISCUSS PROBABILITY OF A CLASS ACTION SUIT. COUNT ME IN IF THAT IS THE CASE! [email protected]
    It took me a year of due diligence via phone, repeat applications, a journal documenting all of my efforts, and emails to get my HAMP agreement after I was refused once and sent an in-house bad deal which I refused. My orignal loan was sold 3x in 6 months! I talked to an ombudsman along with several different alleged Ocwen departments, 2 lawyers, and several realtors to aquire info regarding MY rights. I finally got my agreement, it is noted as rec'd (certified and on web) but all other info is skewed. So far...so good. DO NOT LET THEM SCARE YOU. Defend yourself in all ways imaginable! Best Wishes, Britt

Ocwen Victim Jan 27, 2011

Has any one heard of this? If the Lender can NOT produce the original Note the can NOT foreclose!

• Ti
    TiredofOcwen Feb 22, 2011

This company is a disaster. In July 2010 I received a call from them stating that I had missed a mortgage payment and demanding immediate funds. I was stunned since I have these payments sent out automatically from my checking account. Not being able to figure out what happened, my guess was that a payment had been misapplied in the transfer of my account to Ocwen from my previous mortgage provider. So I made an extra payment and then started my research. By the end of September 2010 I had confirmed and provided proof of payment that I had made all of my payments. I then had to have my bank provide the same proof, and as of Feb. 15, 2011, Ocwen still had not corrected my account - despite repeated calls to their Research Department in Bangalore. This company's customer service is not good and I even alerted my Congressman to this as sloppy bookkeeping on the part of Ocwen could be putting mortgage customers into late fees and even foreclosure despite being current on their accounts.

• Jj
    jjfjr Feb 26, 2011

We all are screwed. We as a family have been at this for three and half years with this company. It is not going to happen for us. You might as well be talking to the wall. We are now consulting with a real estate fraud lawyer. I knew from the beginning that this company was B.S. We need a higher power in all of this. I feel for all of you, really I do !! It takes so much time out of your life. I wish you all luck.

• 1p
    1pissed consumer Feb 28, 2011

we to have been screwed by ocwen, lie, lies, lies, thats all we get thats after days and days of trying to get a return phone call from someone named tiffany drexall who are you miss drexall do you get a kickback from every home that is foreclosed on?because you sure dont return calls there are numerous lawsuits going on now against im soon to be one of them, i hope they all go to a jail cell with bernie! damn you to hell ocwen!

• Mb
    mbone8030 Mar 01, 2011

Wow! I had no idea that EVERYONE dealing with this company was going thru the same thing we were. This company is aweful! We were with the company Taylor, Bean & Whiteaker and they sold to Cenlar and they sold to Ocwen, well in the mix of all this a payment got misapplied to the loan somehow and after being hounded by phone calls and doing my own research i found the problem. They claim a payment was returned but it clearly went thru my account. I sent them the proof by fax they claim they never got it i sent it certified mail and they claim that thats wrong information and need to see my whole bank statement for that month. Are they kidding that is none of thier business! I even had the bank write a certified letter and nothing it's as if they just don't care. This all started like March of 2010 and to this day I'm still fighting with them about it. I even sent extra payments to get them off my back but they applied it to the principal instead. No matter what i do they always want more and when you try to talk to someone they give you the run around and say I'll have someone call you back. They NEVER do! I still get like 13 calls a day from them. I'm ready to change my number. It just seems no matter what I do I'm stuck with them. Can ANYONE HELP?

• Fi
    Fight 4 Your Home Mar 15, 2011

http://www.consumerdefenseprograms.com This site is the best I have found . You can download a FREE 100 pg Info Book. Everbody should know about this site !!! It shows exactley how we are being taken to the cleaners by these scoundrels.

Ocwen VictimX Mar 15, 2011

It's amazing to see a company operating this bad and still in business. It's time to take a stance. File a complaint with your State's Attorney General's office and volunteer to participate in the Federal Trade Commission's investigation of this company's debt-collection practices: http://www.classactioncentral.com/2011/03/ocwen-financial-under-federal-investigation. Over 1, 000 BBB complaints have been filed against this company! It's time to TAKE ACTION!

• Te
    terrible! May 13, 2011

I receive harassing phone calls from victims of this company because my phone number is similar to theirs!
    I feel for whomever they are calling because they are apparently getting harassed as well-- but I have no dealings with this company, except to ask that they fix their caller-ID to reflect the 1-877 number. Folks in my area code are fuming and leave nasty expletive-laced messages on my voicemail constantly!

Maria F Resendez Jun 18, 2011

As a current customer with Ocwen and JP Morgan Banker, we have also experiensed mortgage problems. Tiffany Drexall with Ocwen states on her Face Book page that she is a loan specialist. Her mission with Ocwen is to Foreclose/Trustee Sale, on trouble loans that qualify for Loan Modification. Instead of helping home owners save their homes Ocwen would rather Trustee Sale your home and contribute to our Eonomic Crisis, considering Ocwen/JP Morgan take in stimulous money, they would rather see their customers Homeless .

For all you Ocwen Mortgage customers continue with your complaints againts Ocwen/JP Morgan /Tiffany Drexall.

A good source for Mortgage Advocate is ; www. NACA.com

• Tl
    TLBens Aug 30, 2011

I have I am say sorry to everyone, I did not check my spelling before I sent my complaint in, I just read it, please excuse my errors, some times I type to fast...But has anyone gotten any information of someone that is willing to help us? Thank you

• Tl
    TLBens Aug 30, 2011

did this site work for you?

• Ta
    takemyhomeifuwantitthatbad Feb 04, 2012

Ocwen says "Helping Homeowners Is What We Do!" - this is farce! I have applied for modification time and again only to keep being told my income is too high. They are not willing to look at the whole picture of other financial obligations including student loans and medical insurance. If your payment is one day late they will send you a certified letter and begin harassing phone calls. NOBODY at Ocwen speaks fluent English! It is very frustrating and we are going to do all we can to make others aware. Ocwen is "special" and I have never worked with a mortgage company as difficult as them. I will refinance as soon as possible!

• Ka
    kAS1 Sep 05, 2012

I paid my mortgage in full in July of 2008, Ocwen sent fraudulent documents and committed perjury in a sworn affidavit. The clerk of my County never received any Satisfaction from Ocwen, and they lied in a letter providing a fictious filing date and page in the mortgage recorder's office. Federal and State investigations are being commenced and a class action is on the table. They must be stopped from ever causing misery for homeowners and taxpayers.

ocwen sucks Sep 28, 2012

I agree with all the bad statements that are being made about the thieves at Ocwen. I have been dealing with the people in India since August 15, 2012 and not a thing have been taken care of. All these people do is say it will take 5 days and the next person I talked with tells me the very same thing as if they were reading from a script. I have been lied too from these people and just giving me the run around. This company is a joke, I'm tire of all the lies and being put on hold every time I call Ocwen in India.

• Re
    rell717 Oct 30, 2012

you do not pay until your modification is approved!!!

only company available that does this!!

jones

• Ju
    Julie Tu Dec 20, 2012

My loan was purchased by Ocwen in June. I have never been late on a mortgage payment, but they transfered a huge late fee stating it was from my previous lender. I called my previous lender and they sent confirmation that I was not late, never had been. When I try calling Ocwen I am given 5 different numbers to clear this up, yet nothing happens. The call centers are in India. I am out of ideas.

john burtis Feb 27, 2013

I did a loan modification four years ago. I haven't been late on a payment for the four years that the loan has been modified. A few months back I checked my credit and noticed that I don't have a credit score (my mortgage is the only debt that I have). The reason is Ocwen is reporting it as current but with a zero balance. I can not get them to change it. I can not find one service agent who can explain why it is being reported this way. And they are not willing to fix it!

• Pu
    pulsemediainternational Mar 20, 2013

I have just found out that our 2 loans have been bought by Ocwen. As a former Investigative Producer I decided to look into the company that I will be giving lots of $$$ to. Well...well... BINGO... SCAM written all over it! From the above complaints to speaking to Outsourced workers in another country. They tell me there is no phone # for the office in the US and when I did find a # all you receive is a generic voicemail system. Is it a Virtual Office? Well Im not taking any chances. I will pursue speaking to a real person and get my loans refinanced with a company in THE USA!!!

angry john May 17, 2013

I used this when i complained spoke to the guy in charge . http://rebornleads.webs.com/

Mad2013 May 29, 2013

I am having problems with Ocwen also, can not get a phone number for the US Company in the US, every number I find it is either in the Phillipines or India???????????? I am beginning to wonder where my monthly payment really goes???? GMAC sold my loan to Ocwen, to bad we don't have a say in that? After all I have read, I DO NOT feel any better, infact I'm even more mad about it!!! I need a approval letter to change the boundries and the people in the Phillipines don't even know what this is???? I don't have a lot of hope that this is going to get done, he said he would open a work order??????????? He WOULD NOT give me a phone number in the US and when I asked for a manager, ofcourse there was not one available at this time?????? I will be working on getting my mortage to a different bank ASAP!!!

• Sh
    SherBear2013 Jul 25, 2013

Has anyone sent their mortgage payment to an actual address via certified to Ocwen? If so what is the address?

• Sh
    SherBear2013 Jul 25, 2013

Just been informed Chase sold our loan to Ocwen. No time to sent to a P.O. Box address.

• Wa
    Wanda Fahr Sep 24, 2013

I am having problems with late charges. My mortgage is due on the 15th of every month. I send my checks on the 5th of every month, but doesn't seem to get to them by the 15th. I send my payment to an address in ILL. I can't seem to talk to anyone about the delay in processing my checks. I too would like to change mortgage companies, but have you tried. Forget about it. My husband and I both have our credit rating @ 800 or better and still can't get anyone to refinance our loan. Now they lost one of the two checks I sent and they said I never put the check in the envelope. I have been doing it this way for about 10 years and this is the first problem about my check. I had to pay late fees and Wells Fargo to take the money out of my bank so I didn't get anymore late charges. I called and talked to three different employees Pradeep, Shital Rehenwine, always seem to lose the connection and had to start over again. I finally just pushed #1 and paid the late charges.

• St
    stephy Jones Nov 03, 2013

Horrible company. I made two payments and they are stating that they received the funds but have no clue where it went. This has been an ongoing situation. No one helps. They steal and are the biggest crooks. Even with double payments it doesn't help. Goes back to 1400.00 with fees that shouldn't be there. How does a company stay in business with so many complaints? What can i do? They have threatened me with foreclosure. I am not behind. The payments went through.

• Tr
    trmcccccc Nov 15, 2013

We surrendered our property in Bankruptcy Court to Litton Loan, they sold Co to Ocwen. Now Ocwen is trying to Foreclose on property they already have...CAN YOU SAY STUPID!!!

• Va
    Valeriebr Dec 18, 2013

They told me I didn't pay in November 2013. They cashed my check on November 18 (10 days after receiving it). Where did it go for 10 days? So now I have a late fee when it was paid on time? Please tell me why they continue to get away with this and no recourse? I have sent complaint to Oregon Dept of Justice (where I live), Office of the Comptroller that regulates mortgage companies and the Ombudsman at Ocwen several times with no response or very limited response that they will look into it and then nothing!

• Yv
    Yvania Pompilus Mar 03, 2014

Hi my name is Yvania Pompilus, I was calling many times for my 1098, tax 2013. I talked to many people and none of them are able to help me about it, they said they will mall it to me, or fax it in 3 week ago .The account # is 7440596666 and each time i call now they make they request to mail it or fax 3 times i need to do my taxes also the house # is 3926 SW Kabane ST Port St Lucie Fl 34953 that not nice i don't like it ?

Never been a customer Mar 10, 2014

Keep sending bills to a FALLEN SOLDIER. What the heck is wrong with these people.

• Do
    Dorlynmil Mar 19, 2014

Same thing here. My loan was sold to Ocwen by Chase. It has been hell every since that day. Applied for a loan modification, they lost the paperwork 2 or 3 times. Then they said they didn't get a payment and on and on and on...

Now that I have found someone to buy the house, the only thing holding up the sale is that Ocwen will not send the payoff. This company is real bad!!! How can they continue to do business???? Check out the link below

• Ca
    CandaceE Apr 03, 2014

I feel like breaking down in tears right now. Ocwen has the WORST customer service I have ever had to deal with. My father passed away leaving me the house and all I've been trying to do since January is assume the loan...my account manager Alecia tells me the same thing each time...I'm sorry but I've sent an email the assumption department but they haven't responded...this is the same line I get each time. They then ask me for the same information and paperwork ever couple of weeks and each time it's like it just disappears. Today I actually got someone that spoke english and after being on hold for exactly 32 minutes...she came back to the phone and says, I'm sorry but we don't have you listed on the account as someone we can talk to. I said to her that I've been talkign to you people since November and NOW you're telling me you can't talk to me? She just kept telling me the same thing...and then offered me a fax number to send to them again, the same paperwork I have sent 4 times prior...I feel like punching her in the face.

• Lu
    Luigi dececco Apr 21, 2014

My loan was also sold to Ocwen. It has been nothing but a complete disaster. In December I changed homeowners insurance and was able to save $1000 a year. I received an escrow analysis that my payment went down by $35. My taxes remained the same for 2014 and in February I got another escrow analysis stating I had an escrow shortage of $3000 and that Ocwen wanted an additional $3000 in cushion. My payment went up $300 a month. A few days later I get a call from my flood insurance company telling me that my flood insurance was double paid ($3000) and they asked me what to do with the additional funds. I got in touch with Ocwen and arranged the funds to be sent back to them and they still haven't credited my account. April 18, 2014 my bi-weekly payment came out of my account and I noticed it was $280 more than the last payment. I again called Ocwen and long story short they supposedly did another escrow analysis on April 10, 2014 and now my escrow was an additional $2000 short, so they took it upon themselves to steal additional funds from my personal bank account. I was told that I should have received the new escrow analysis in the mail but I haven't and I'm still waiting on the email of the escrow analysis. And to put icing on the cake the additional escrow shortage is because Ocwen decided to pay the homeowners policy that I had cancelled. I am calling a lawyer today I can't deal with it anymore!