O/OJCDA (AF) Subroto Park, New DelhiIssue of Latest PPO

U

Sir, Regards.
I retired from service in1997 and got my PPO updated in Nov. '98. But since then till today I have not been issued any amended PPO. I request you sir to issue the latest PPO to me.
2. my particulars are as given below:-
a) S. No. --243680R name --S.P.Kashikar . DOJ. -10/09/1962 Service-- 35 yrs 20 days DOD .-01/10/1997.- PPO No. 08/14/B/corr/08404/98 Dd. 24 Nov.'98
3. Pension paying Bank -- UNION BANK of INDIA, Vadgaon Maval ( Branch )
A/c No. [protected]