The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved NYPD & NYDA — Money stealing and scam!
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
STEAL THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS DAILY WITH THE HELP OF THE NYPD & NYDA'S OFFICE
Yes, It's true!
You can easily steal thousands of dollars daily with the help of the NYPD and the NYDA’s office.
Here is the procedure:
1) Place ads on the Internet and in local NYC publications claiming to be an International Attorney offering immigration, inheritance and adoption services overseas. Give a cell phone number and a fictitious address in a prestigious area of NYC, (a Wall Street mail drop) and open a bank account across the river in New Jersey in the name of a fictitious Law firm.
2) Advise victims responding to your ad that your offices are under renovation and arrange meetings at the Harvard Club of NYC at 27 West 44th Street or other attorney clubs and libraries within the confines of the Midtown south precinct in Manhattan. Promise the victim that you will successfully resolve their case within a period of a month or two and relieve them of a high retainer fee, usually $1500 to $4000 or whatever you can swindle them of.
3) Telephone your victims several times within the first 2-3 weeks and "advise" them that your associates overseas are experiencing difficulties with their case. This step is essential for deceiving the NYPD if your victim attempts to file a criminal complaint and mentions that they received calls from you about their case. The NYPD will automatically assume that your victim is a dissatisfied client of an attorney who is experiencing unforeseen case issues with associates overseas and will not accept your victim's criminal complaint against you, but will advise your victim to file with the NY Civil court instead.
This type of crime is rarely prosecuted in New York as it can be easily disguised to appear as a Civil Court matter by the perpetrator by claiming to be a consultant for a overseas legal firm whose client mistook as an attorney. Arrests are very rare in such crimes and paying off the client results in all charges being dropped. This is a very small risk considering the vast amounts of money that one can steal daily with impunity.
Change cell phone numbers frequently and screen all calls, deal only with new victims that supply verifiable addresses and telephone numbers. Your victims will not be able to locate you, will become discouraged and eventually go away.
Should a victim insist on filing a complaint with the NYPD, the precinct of occurrence (crime committed in Harvard Club) is the Midtown south precinct on West 35th Street in NYC. If the victim provides evidence of the crime, Detective Daise, Detective Vega and their supervision will not pursue the matter and will discourage the victim, claiming that they are not allotted sufficient funds by the City of New York to pursue such crimes, although it is a grand larceny and a felony crime.
4) HERE IS THE BEST PART OF THE SCAM!
You can easily have the NYPD assist you in evading your victims. Go to the 6th Precinct at 233 West 10th Street in Manhattan and find Detective Christin Morgillo shield number 02233. Tell her that you are a consultant for an overseas international law firm and that you are being harassed & threatened by a dissatisfied client. Send a "Manly" or a very pretty female accomplice if possible. Detective Christin Morgillo, having a history of unlawful arrests, will arrest your victim without investigating or confirming your allegations or your victim's complaint against you of consumer fraud.
The site link included below shows where Detective Christin Morgillo conducted another unlawful arrest and very indecently strip searched a female prisoner, costing the City of NY $19,645 and a $5,000,000 judgment in punitive damages as a result.
This is found at:
U.S. 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals / Docket No. 99-7550 / June 15, 2000
5) Your victim will be put through the NYC legal system, treated as a criminal and prohibited from communicating with the NYDA regarding the scam until the case against him/her is dismissed, which may take two years or more. The NYDA’s office will violate an innocent victim's civil rights rather than admit that Detective Christin Morgillo’s work is defective and that an injustice was committed against an innocent victim as a result of her actions. The NYDA’s office will not dismiss the false harassment charge against the innocent victim of consumer fraud until the 2 year statutory time limit has elapsed and the victim can no longer bring a lawsuit against the NYPD for the unlawful arrest.
The NYPD will give you ample time to commit more crimes by supplying you with an order of protection against your victim!
The NYPD, & the NYDA’s Office will not investigate or arrest you regardless of the evidence submitted against you, or if letters are written by victims to NYDA Morgenthau by Congresswoman Carolyn B. Maloney, Senator Roy M. Goodman, the victim's attorneys or in view that Senator Charles E. Schumer is sponsoring laws that would make such scams a Federal crime.
Victims and investigators have been notifying ADA Tom Wornom of the NYDA’s special prosecution unit but no investigations, arrests or prosecutions in this type of scam are ever made. ADA Tom Wornom has refused to prosecute Attorney Fraud cases despite the evidence, amount of victims or that it is a Grand Theft Felony crime.
Filing with the Federal Government's Internet fraud unit will not help as the IFCC’S procedure is to forward the victim's complaint to the NYC police who dispose of the matter by discouraging the victim and closing the case.
WHO SAID THAT CRIME DOESN'T PAY ?
It pays very handsomely indeed when criminals have the NYPD & the NYDA to help them.
This is the best scam out there worth over $10,000 per day according to NYPD Detectives!
More money than robbing a bank without any risk!
If your victims catch up with you, just call the NYPD and the NYDA's office for assistance.
My name is Anthony T. I have been a victim of a false attorney fraud ring and a victim of injustice from the NYPD and the NYDA. I was unlawfully arrested, my civil rights were violated and I experienced a great deal of hardship and expense to have the false charges against me dismissed. I was unlawfully arrested and mistreated by Detective Christin Morgillo who was apparently set on arresting me due to her very obvious favoritism for the "Manly" female thieves. Detective Morgillo's actions assisted a team of criminals posing as international attorneys to avoid arrest & prosecution despite the multiple fugitive warrants existing for them in several US states and the U.K. Two members of this ring of female criminals were eventually arrested for multiple frauds and crimes in Okaloosa County, FL. The arrest may be found on:
Detective Christin Morgillo is aware of the injustice she perpetrated against me but the Defective Detective is not "Man" enough to apologize. I do not include my surname for personal reasons, the persons named in the article above know who I am.
Detective Christin Morgillo has retired from the NYPD. A Problem cop, She will not be missed according to comments from high ranking supervision of the NYPD that are very pleased to see her gone.