NYKNYC.comThey have nothing on their website except a phone number to order with and the pictured products

S

Once again I will try this. I ordered from this company on 2/22/2010, two weighted walk vests as gifts. They have nothing on their website except a phone number to order with and the pictured products. They give no confirmation number or confirmation email. You cannot order online. They have no address listed. I got the name of the company from an ad in a legitimate magazine, so I thought it was a legal company. I am still waiting for my products on April 5, 2010. They said 3 weeks. When I call, no one answers. I let it ring for about 10 minutes, until it stopped.

• Su
    supernovasummer Jan 05, 2016

above comment is rubbish the company is GREAT!!