NuAge Labsscam

CONTACT INFORMATION

If you have any questions feel free to contact us at [protected] or [protected]@nuagelabs.com

NuAge Labs, LLC.,
1602 Alton Road #565
Miami Beach, Florida 33139 NuAge Labs Ltd.
Unit 9, 15-17 Caledonian Road
P.O. Box 283
London N1 9DX

THis is the co. that robbed me of 89.67 plus 49.677002 cliff dr

Hours of Operation: Mon.-Fri. 9:00am-6:00pm Eastern/Standard time

Please DO NOT send returns to the above address.

• Kr
    Kride Oct 15, 2011

Nuage Labs has a BBB rating of F and 149 recorded complaints in the last 3 years.

• Gr
    Gramme Oct 22, 2010

FRAUD

• Gr
    Gramme Oct 22, 2010

Tried there electronic cig. Guess what !! They have reoccuring charges and the thing did not even work. $4.95 them 99 60 on account next month. Was told to send merchandise back. SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! I through them away as it did not work No vapor no nic. no anything. Wait the end did turn orange as you tried to draw through it. I just got off the phone and they are going to refund our accounts. Yeah Right!!! I contacted state protection agency. This company has more complaints than most as they ship all sorts of things Health tablets to diet aides now the cigarettes. WOW what a sucker I WAS!!!

• Bi
    bigjim Oct 02, 2010

I ordered the free trial for postage onl;y, e cigs. were no good. called them and got no help. This month on my bank statement showed a charge of $99.67 on my card which i did not approve so my bank is looking into it, also told me to report it to the BBB which i will do. This should be illegal to charge a fee to a persons card without owners consent. In my opinion the company is doing big rip offs

• Bm
    bmistybrown Jan 20, 2010

emailed them didnt do any good changed my bbank card today to stop them from taking money out

• He
    Heather J P Sep 16, 2009

Thank you I was also looking for a phone #

• Lo
    Lori1156 Aug 20, 2009

I have a number [protected] ( EST ) give it a try. I too got billed for $89.95 and didn't order anything more than the fist trail offer... I', working on a refund and notifying my Citibank Credit Card company/

Sandra Guerra Jul 25, 2009

I would like to cancell any further shippments but I am unable to contact them.