NRJ Tours & Travelrefund denied

S

I booked a train ticket thru this nrj tours, who's properiter is mr. Anil sharma in the month of may2010.

This man anil sharma, was unable to arrange confirmed ticket from ndelhi to chennai, for this I made online payment thru sbi rs.7100/-even before he book the ticket.

From 17th may'10 to till this date this anil sharma is not paying me my money. I have even sent my friends from gurgaon to collect the money from him, since I am in roorkee.

Twice he gave them hdfc bank cheque and both got bounced back.

I am looking forward some one to help me get back my money from this hardcore cheater.

I am helpless and hereby request no one should be cheated by these kind of travel agencies.

Regards

J. Raja sekaran
[protected]@rediffmail.com

Anil 2010 Sep 28, 2010

The amount has been paid to Mr. J RAJA SEKARAN in cash in lieu of bounced cheque requested to remove the complaint as promised by you.

Remember in future, you should always respect every human being & their profession.

(Anil Sharma)

Sagar Kaushik Nov 28, 2017

I have booked a ticket through Paytm for Delhi to Agra on 23/11/2017. The Journey date was 25/11/2017. I booked a ticket for Volvo bus but, at the time of boarding their is a A/C bus and even the A/C of that bus has been damaged.
    So I need refund of my extra money which I have been paid for Volvo Bus.
    Sagar Kaushik
    E-mail ID- [email protected]
    Ticket ID- OYGOPB
    Booking ID- 4178021575

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices