Nox 360Fraudulent supplements

Beware of this supplement everyone. This is one of the newest supreme distribution products to scam you with.They are also using pictures from muscle might, acai berry, and other of their discontinued products. This is totally a scam you guys dont buy!!!

• Br
    brandy85 Nov 10, 2012

i ordered the free trial and they charged me 4.95$ for shipping, i never received the product so i tried contacting them and the 2 phone numbers listed are not working numbers. next thing i knew i was being charged 80.00$ and still no product.

• Jn
    jnc2627 Aug 31, 2012

Anyone have a better solution?

• Jn
    jnc2627 Aug 31, 2012

Im having a similar problem, I'm trying to cancel and only one # works all others a temporarily unavailable. Cant get in touch with anyone. left voice mail and even e-mail and no response. im gonna have to cancel my card and get a new one before they start charging me, oh its been a week and still haven't recieved my trial offer. TOTAL SCAM

Jacintoalfa Aug 06, 2012

i got trial offer $1.95 shipping only, they charge me $4.95.. there only they jack me $3.00 dollars, ,
    two weeks later they sent me a new bottle without me asking for it. $84.90. i called to cancel,
    they are suppose to give me a credit.. no credit yet.. still waiting, spoke to 3 different people, ,
    first did not get hame, 2nd Joseph Agent ID 195263, , 3rd Vanesa Agent ID 194943, all this 3 people promise me refund, still nothing.
    i'm calling back today [protected], [protected] or [protected] and i get an eco test, , everything i say gets repeated back to me, then the call hangs up..

how do i get my money back? anybody has ideas? hints??