NovaTrend (Switzerland)asking to pay for services not purchased

I bought a 1 year service from them when I was in Switzerland. They want me to pay them for the services that I did not use or subscribed to since I had ONLY purchased a 1 year service from them which I had paid in 2009. I didn't realize Novatrend was still charging me for the services I didn't use or subscribed to after 2 years. So they ended up charging me over 115 CHF... (fees etc.) since a collection agency Intrum Justitia was notified to collect the so called money I owe them. Again I didn't owe them any money. Novatrend's account web site shows I HAD PAID what I was supposed to and that there are no UNPAID INVOICES. Where is this information coming from that I owe them? I do not get it. Never buy services from Novatrend. Please... I just feel that they are coming after people's money for no reason and for services that they never offered. What they are doing is completely wrong and immoral. If every place a customer buys something and pay for it and every time the business keeps charging them for the things that they've never bought, then what to think about what NovaTrend is doing... So not right!

• Mm
    m.manz Oct 15, 2012

Just asking: did you really purchased the item or product for a year? Is that even possible in this branch? Did you really read the regulations and cancelled the item or product in a proper way? Because as far as I know the most business prolongs your products yearly when you not cancel it properly.