Northern Atlantic MutualBad Credit Loan

Never Ever Believe anything about this company, they tell you that they have done a credit check and that you need to do all the same things as a traditional company, as in securing a loan, and if you don't have a co signer or don't want to put up your house then you have to wire them the money through western Union, When I did that and called back they told me they had cancelled out on the loan and that the next available loan amount would be Feb 14, 2014 and when I said to the guy that they would want more money, he skirted around it and said yes this was true, I have currently called my local police but not sure if there is anything they can do. They their IP address and their number are all routed through the States so I doubt they are actually located in Ontario as they're website says they are.

Squadfather1 Mar 17, 2014

People who manage their credit properly don't have these sorts of issues, "Jj7885." Grow up and pay your bills for once.

• Jj
    Jj7885 Mar 16, 2014

I'm so sorry to hear about your situation, Northern Atlantic Mutual is a complete scam!
    I applied for a loan I came across them online filled out an application and within a week I had four messages from "Kevin Morris ext.808" saying I was approved for 10, 000. I called back and he was completely unprossional. I'm just starting out on my credit so I asked him a few questions about the company and he was getting annoyed I'm like this guy can't be for real anyways he explained that I needed to send him the title to my car I asked what my second option would be and he explained a co-signer with bad credit that will send the title to a car or the deed to my house or a one time payment for insurance of 700$. To send the money through my bank and I would have my money in an hour
    Complete bs! After the money was deposited he would send a package of papers to sign and someone would call me to set up how I would pay back the Loan. I do believe there is a legit calling center in Brampton but these scam artists are not in Ontario they are in Florida. Anyways every person had a different story to make a really long story short it's a scam, not one person answers the phone northern Atlantic mutual . There's no phone number on the website when my friend called he was like "how did you get this number ?" they don't run credit checks cause if they did my mom would be approved as she has great credit it's just a scam don't send these people any personal information.

Squadfather1 Mar 14, 2014

meltdown

Cynthia Gabriel Mar 14, 2014

You Know MR. Sqadfather1 I know people like you in personally, that don't hide behind a keyboard, to insult others, you don't know a thing about me or other people you have made comments about in this forum, so why don't you quit hiding and stop being so insecure, and grab a life, it's wonderful, and there' s a great big world out there, OH!!! I forgot, you like to hide behind your keyboard.

Squadfather1 Mar 12, 2014

Obviously you're delusional, "Cynthia Gabriel." The company is alive and well, and they haven't forgotten that you own them a butt load of money. Grow up and pay your bills. Pay your bills.

Cynthia Gabriel Mar 12, 2014

Just like to Report that the website for Northern Atlantic Mutual no longer exist as of today. So obvioiusly they were scammers

Cynthia Gabriel Mar 12, 2014

not going there with you

Squadfather1 Mar 11, 2014

Everyone in town knows you are your family are deadbeats, "Cynthia Gabriel, " which is why none of the real banks even let you open a checking account.

Cynthia Gabriel Mar 11, 2014

some People Should Learn that not all of us don't Pay our Bills, unless u know the situation that one is in no comments should be made about a persons character.

Squadfather1 Mar 10, 2014

This is what you get for not paying your bills and getting bad credit, "Cynthia Gabriel."

Comment Guidelines