Nomi-mobileDeducting more balance

When I first came to Bournemouth, I was provided with free sim from Nomi-mobile. I was quite happy and sticked to the service provider as the calling rates to India were cheap(3p) for me. I had many friends using other service providers where calling india for them was just 1p. I didn't care as I was happy with the service.
From 9th April, I noticed that they were charging me more for the sms and calls I make to UK and India. I instantly called customer service and the person was really nice and he explained me the issue informing that I will be refunded all the money. I waited for a day and neither did I recieve any refund nor was I being charged properly, the problem still persisted. I called again and this time a female answered my call and she confirmed the amount and told me that I will be getting the refund soon.
Today, I was really annoyed with the carelessness and I called again. There was a guy who started telling me that this issue is with all the customers and they will refund the money on priority bases. What does priority mean? Aren't all customers important enough? Then he takes some time and recalculates the amount, he informs me that there was a mistake in the calculation and now they will refund me only £1.98 instead of £2.34. How can a customer care person make mistake? Aren't they themself aware of the rates charged for calling?
With the fear of being charged more, I haven't made any calls today. I am really not happy with their service, its their server problem and they should be responsible for it and resolve it as soon as possible. This incident has made me think to change the service provider and I would never refer this service to anyone.