n.l. jones funeral homenot willing to take payments

My Mother Past on [protected] MY Sister was next of kin in Mississippi and signed a papper at NMMC STATING THAT MY MOM BE Taken to Agnew &Sons for funeral purposes. But She was a donor so they could not take it yet .Meanwhile MY BROTHER GAVE this other funeral a vebal command to take my mother and the hospital released to Natric Jones. Who IS not willing to work with us at all for payment and has been going back and forth harassing my siter at work, calling her place of worship, calling anyone he can. but we was not informed where my mom was until he did embalm her but we wanted her cremated so that was not necessary. He has held her body for 11 days. We want to transfer her to someone who is willing to take payments. So if it is anyone that is out there that can HELP IT WILL BE APPRECIATED, SO MY MOTHER CAN BE AT PEACE!

not willing to take payments

• Ad
    AdrienneK Aug 29, 2012

I agree with you. Wish people would have told me about this funeral home before I used it. I thought it was professional but I was wrong. My mother passed on August 11th and they picked up her body. I told them from jump, she was to be cremated. They assured me Mr. Jones would get back with me the same day. No word from Mr. Jones, had to call him the next day. He already had embalmed her, why I don't know because if he would have call me back he would have knew she didn't need to be embalmed. Make a long story short the obituary the wrote in the paper was wrong 2 days in a row. Also it has been 2 weeks since my Mom's funeral and Jackson still have not received her death certificate. I have call him and he and his staff continue to lie about when the death certificate was sent off. I can go into other things that were done wrong but it's to much to tell. When I tell people I used Jones funeral home they tell me all the problems they had with them. He also was real rude he heard me call him out about what people were saying about his business. This is not a time to be worried about things like this when you lose a love one. I hope whoever uses NL Jones have a better experience than my family.