Niki Stewartfake physic & bad scam!!!

Dear, i just want inform you all that i am the victim of Niki Stewart fake physic & bad scam from this website http://soulsea.com/ so i dont want you guys to loose money as i did she is clever by posting am email to you copy paste it from a horoscope while i can get these info for free without paying by any website, she or he maybe big lamer!!!

thanks.

Marielleh Mar 15, 2012

Again, I had a mediumship reading done by Niki also and she contacted my late husband. All I gave her was his first name, date of birth and date of death and she said things that only he and I would have known. It left no doubt in my mind that she was real.

• El
    Ellysherbalife Oct 18, 2011

I have just had a reading from Niki Stewart (already paid then saw this), I was really worried after seeing this thread that I had just wasted my money. But I have just received part of an email reading and there are things that no one else knows that she has said. She did Medium ship with my Nanna who was my very best friend and Things that no one else knew she wrote. even down to tiles in her house that I had bought! I'm sure some experiences may be not what they expect but I am happy :)

mawoo Jan 17, 2011

My (now X) girlfriend went to a psychic one time and the psychic told her that I would eventually cheat on her with her best friend. Wellll, our relationship changed very quickly. We used to hang out with her best friend (who was a cutie, I agree) and her friend's bf and that quickly came to an end. The last time the 4 of us hung out, she sulked the whole time and totally ruined it, then later yelled at me for "what I was GOING TO DO". Long story short, the "prophecy" killed our relationship, making her a "watchful eye" everywhere we went and I ended up dumping her shortly after.

• Bi
    BillyThe Jul 30, 2010

People that believe in these scammers deserve what they get! I predict you will get ripped off again because your SO STUPID!

• Th
    The Web Messiah Jul 05, 2010

PSYCHIC NIKI FALSE INFORMATION
    Yeah Psychic Niki predicted me and my girl friend will break up in 3 months and told my girl friend I was cheating on her with my best friends wife...She is causing some bs in my relationship
    NOT TRUE Nikki...thanks for creating doubt in my relationship...and when you do readings don't guess...cause you can damage people's life.
    I am now explaining to my girlfriend that I never did that and I never will.
    If it were true I would not be posting anything. Thanks Niki...For Your UNTRUE statement.
    I have been cheated on before in a relationship and it hurts...So I would not wish that upon anyone especially my girlfriend.

I am so frustrated with Psychic Nikki for FALSE INFORMATION and Spreading Rumours.

• Bi
    BillyThe Apr 12, 2010

ROFLMAO! Imagine that, a psychic being a scammer! And someone actually being upset about it. [censored]!! lol