NIC*Realtystore, CA (866) 675-8058There taking money out of my account

D Review updated:

I signed up for a dollar trail to look at some homes where we live that is colorado l live on my ssi which is $480.00 a month i've ask them to stop taking money out of my account $49.60 for what I could not tell you they took my money out at 4:07am from a atm on 10/3/2014 come to find out they have been doing it for the past five months they won't stop my bank has red flagged them something needs to be done there just ripping people off help i've lost almost two hundred and fifty dollars for what I am in colo and there in Calif. I have never heard from them I have email them tried to call only get a machine.

• Ci
    Cindy Gstettenbauer Nov 30, 2020

• Ci
    Cindy Gstettenbauer Nov 30, 2020

Go to their website and cancel the account.

• Ex
    Exotic Black Apr 30, 2020

Same here drafting a fee from account. I went to their website to discontinue subscription but found no recourse. Contacted an email associated with web address and guy acted like he didn't know what I was talking about.

• Je
    Jean St Jan 03, 2020

Mine too. Its ridiculous

• Le
    LeShun Jenkins Dec 19, 2019

They are taking money from my account as well, I am not even sure who they are.

• Ly
    Lyrehcs Eseer Aug 29, 2019

They are taking $49.60 a month from my account also for 5 months now. I too live on a very fixed income. What can I do??!!

• lisa plummer Nov 02, 2018

THEY ARE TAKING MONEY OUT OF MINE ALSO. Whenever they want..6am this morning..and like 5 other times. If you find a solution let me know. I'm filing a complaint with the bbb and see what can be done.

• St
    Steve Beach Oct 25, 2018

They are also taking money out of my account, seems just when ever they want, how do we get rid of them???