Nexon / MaplestoryNot Happy!!!!

I've been playing maplestory for a long time and I've bought over +$1000 nx cards for the past year and I am not happy. I used the nx to purchase things off the MTS and when it came down to scrolling my weapon it turned out okay but when it came to using a AEE(Advance Enhancement Equipment Scroll) the first one worked 100% but when it came to the second AEE at a 90% success rate my equipment blows up, wasted $500 and I just came to say i will no longer support nexon unless it is resolved. Again made me waste all my money just to find a stupid scrolling wouldn't work. Just to say this is the econd time this has happened. IGN(in game name): xVietAN Email:[protected]@hotmail.com

• Ug
    Ugan Mar 07, 2012

While i was playing my favourite game maplestory, suddenly the game hanged and a box came out saying '' Your account has been blocked because of illegal tools and hacking'' or something like that. I swear i did not use any hacking or illegal tools. Now i can't log in to my maple account. I wan to play my favourite game again using my same account. Please help me.

• Xv
    xVietAn Oct 19, 2011

I've been playing maplestory for a long time and I've bought over +$1000 nx cards for the past year and I am not happy. I used the nx to purchase things off the MTS and when it came down to scrolling my weapon it turned out okay but when it came to using a AEE(Advance Enhancement Equipment Scroll) the first one worked 100% but when it came to the second AEE at a 90% success rate my equipment blows up, wasted $500 and I just came to say i will no longer support nexon unless it is resolved. Again made me waste all my money just to find a stupid scrolling wouldn't work. Just to say this is the econd time this has happened. IGN(in game name): xVietAN Email:[email protected]

• Ct
    cthksi Feb 21, 2010

They included Pando Media Booster in their Maplestory download. This allows them to use their clients' bandwidth in order to upload bits and pieces of their file to other clients, ala bittorrent.

Great. So they get free bandwidth, and I get a +$20 charge because my campus limits bandwidth usage and I've managed to rack up 30 gigs of uploads for them in 2 weeks.