Newtrendbeauty.comStay away from this website unless you want to deal with people who barely speak English and are very rude

O

First they increased the price of the item. Then it was taking forever to receive the item even though I had to pay extra for the shipping, so I called to find out why. They shipped my item to the wrong address and then tried to blame me!!! Awful... And I'm still dealing with the headache. Stay away from this website unless you want to deal with people who barely speak English and are very rude!

• Ne
    New Trend Beauty Apr 01, 2011

NewTrendBeauty.com
    1. Price and shipping policy are always clearly listed. We cannot increase prices once purchase is made.
    2. We follow all PayPal and Yahoo Store policies that protect clients and merchant. We shipped to the address provided and confirmed by PayPal.
    3. Purchased items were shipped to the address provided by customer during checking out. We were never notified by this client that she provided the wrong address.