Neversoldout.comThis site is such absolute B.S.

N

This site is such absolute B.S. They deal wil a snarky reseller, yup a reseller works for another reseller! At one point I asked the guy on the phone how many people's salaries is my outrageous service fee paying for?

The way it works is you get this great price online, better than the original site. Celine Dion as Caesar's palace in this case. Their tickets were $40 less for 2 tickets, but when you factor in the service charges and the shipping I paid MORE, much more, $137+ MORE!

Yes you read right, Neversoldout.com with the snarly tickets agent in NYC makes $48.69 per ticket and then bargainseatsonline.com charges you $40 for shipping.

What did we get? A photocopy which shows 2 tickets who's face value is listed as $140!!! We thought we were getting tickets for $214/each?! Who pocketed the difference and are my retired parents who we bought these tickets for Christmas going to have trouble with these tickets when they get there??? Eek, buyer beware!

• Ki
    Kibrek Feb 11, 2012

The site said no hidden fees! Bottom line they added $81 a 75% markup over the face value that was never identified. I feel totally mislead.